• 19 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me with bellow challenge.

Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field.
For this challenge, you need to create a trigger that, before insert or update, checks for a checkbox, and if the checkbox field is true, sets the Shipping Postal Code (whose API name is ShippingPostalCode) to be the same as the Billing Postal Code (BillingPostalCode).The Apex trigger must be called 'AccountAddressTrigger'.
The Account object will need a new custom checkbox that should have the Field Label 'Match Billing Address' and Field Name of 'Match_Billing_Address'. The resulting API Name should be 'Match_Billing_Address__c'.
With 'AccountAddressTrigger' active, if an Account has a Billing Postal Code and 'Match_Billing_Address__c' is true, the record should have the Shipping Postal Code set to match on insert or update.

For above challenge i tried with following code but looks like it doesnt mach the requirement.

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert, before update) {
    for(Account a : Trigger.new){
        If (a.Match_Billing_Address__c = true) {
            /*ShippingPostalCode = BillingPostalCode;*/
        }   
    } 

}

Please help me

Hi,

I've been advised this is the best place to post this...

I've installed Quote Line Items (Version 0.7) from Appexchange and want to edit the page "Quote PDF" so that it looks similar to our existing quote template as we're looking to run our quote process through Salesforce.com.  The application is great and I've been given the go ahead to roll it out to everyone as long as the quote PDF can look more like our original version.  This is where I'm falling down - I've managed to add our logo to the template instead of the standard Visualforce one but can't get my head around adding a table and some standard text to the template. I know it's only a simple template and if it was HTML I'd be able to do it but I just can't figure out Visualforce.

Can anybody help with this at all please?  E.g. does anyone have a standard table I can copy & paste and then edit?  If I identify which fields need to be included, could someone guide me through how to enter them in to the table?  Is there a way of adding a standard header & footer to the page?

Thanks,

Cherie

I am simply trying to run the Migration Assistant, no custom code.  I've tried 3 different browsers, no joy.  Tried rebooting even - for some reason that cleared the error, but it came back again when I switched to sandbox to do my testing.  Now I am getting it in all sandboxes and production when trying to run this function.  Any ideas?
Hi ,
I was trying to solve the trailhead challenge under "Using Static Resources".

Am getting following message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a reference to the specified image

Following code am using.
<apex:page >
            <apex:pageBlock title="Pic" >
                    <apex:pageBlockSection >
                         <apex:image value="{!URLfor($Resource.vfimagetest, '/cats/kitten1.jpg')}"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockSection>
             </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Manjunath C Sarashetti

Hi All,

I am attempting to create a new text based Email Template, which includes a selection of Checkbox Fields - and all I want to do is have the email show, for each field, whether the value is "Yes" or "No".  After some searching I discovered that you could create some formulas directly into the merge fields template, so I have created the following:

Dear (Person We Will Send This To),

Please find below the full list of courses related to {!Account.Salutation} {!Account.FirstName} {!Account.LastName}:

Advanced Meniscal Course (1 Day): {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Advanced_Meniscal_Course_1_Day__c,"Yes","No")}
Advanced Meniscal Course (2 Days): {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Advanced_Meniscal_Course_2_Days__c,"Yes","No")}
Anatomic ACL & Cruciate Course: {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Anatomic_ACL_Cruciate_Course__c,"Yes","No")}

However, where I have my formulae stating to display "Yes" or "No" - absolutely nothing is displayed for the checkbox value, it's just blank.  I have tried re-jigging the formulae, and also just adding the merge fields on their own without being part of a formula, but still no luck - I just get blanks, no idea why.  And I know for certain that some of the fields are ticked in the record, and some are not, so there should be something showing (and besides, everything should be either "Yes" or "No" - nothing should be blank).

Could anyone help to enlighten me - we're really hoping to get this up and running ASAP.

Cheers,

Andy