• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been using Talend for about two years to load data into Salesforce from files and have not had an issue. All of a sudden, over the weekend it has stopped working with about 20 of my standard loads (to different orgs).

Initially I got this error

"Exception in component tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_1_tSalesforceBulkExec (CustomerLoadSourcesNoEmail) org.talend.components.api.exception.ComponentException: UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION"

I tried to just re-connect with a basic connection element and got this

"IOException: com.sforce.sw.ConnectionException: Failed to get next element"
I have been using Talend for about two years to load data into Salesforce from files and have not had an issue. All of a sudden, over the weekend it has stopped working with about 20 of my standard loads (to different orgs).

Initially I got this error

"Exception in component tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_1_tSalesforceBulkExec (CustomerLoadSourcesNoEmail) org.talend.components.api.exception.ComponentException: UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION"

I tried to just re-connect with a basic connection element and got this

"IOException: com.sforce.sw.ConnectionException: Failed to get next element"

I assumed the issue was Talend or Java update so I have tried everything from rolling back java, reinstalling from scratch to installing on another fresh computer.

Current setup is:

Windows 10
Talend 7.01.20180411_1414
jdk1.8.0_171
So I am starting to get the feeling it might actually to do with a Salesforce release and not Talend or Java problem.

I noticed this old article with the same error https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008yx5IAA

Anyone seeing anything like this recently?
Hello Folk's

What i need to do:

I'm trying to realize social networking graph for companies, employees in CRM. They could have many complex relationships.

A company can have its network like inverstors, partners, competitors and customers etc. I want to realize a dynamic social networking graph for it. And it has to be implemented by php.

Right now, i know SugarCRM and vTigerCRM are php open source CRMs. And SugarCRM provides some social functions. And there are a lot of other CRMs, while i'm not sure if they are realized by php, such as: ACT! Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Siebel Social CRM, BatchBlue, Buzzient etc.

Do you know any other php CRMs, especially php social CRMs?

Thanks
Hello Everyone, Hope all are doing good i have some information for you all go through it and give me a reply for that!

Amazon EC2 (AWS Certified)is an Infrastructure as a Service which offers pay-by-hour servers (EC2), storage (S3) etc. You bring your own software to the table – OS (Red Hat, Windows, whatever), Database (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, whatever), Search (your pick), Business Intelligence (Cognos, Oracle BI, whatever) – and then you piece it together and get it all to work. The benefits are that you can do whatever you want – and the con is you have to manage complexity yourself.

Force.com, by contrast, is a Platform as a Service that provides a pre-integrated offering that already has a database, search, BI Reports, identity/security etc. all built in – that you program using a Java-like language (Apex). With the newly announced VMforce, a VMware and Salesforce.com offering, you will be able to use Java soon. Force.com automatically backs up your data, manages upgrades (your apps don’t need to know if Force.com is running on database version 11i or 11g, Dell boxes or Sun boxes, Linux or Windows etc.)

Regards
Sarahjohn
Hello All, I downloaded the Salesforce project as reference for a problem I've been having.

I have various currencies and wish to throw them into an input box as per the salesforce example, so that conversion is performed on a table box column on the fly. I also want EUR to be default.

I've inferred some points and read through the official Qlikview Pdf Tutorial for others but I just can't seem to figure one thing out: I get what's going on in the 'currency' script - it's creating several tables and referencing the previous one each time for clarity based on whether the initial table has several currency rows (both web view and a quick download available @ http://eu-b.demo.qlik.com/detail.aspx?appName=Salesforce.qvw).

What I don't get (probably amongst other things) is why in the properties of the currency input box, under pre-defined values it has:

=concat(distinct CURRENCY,';')

I simply want my currency data to be separated as new lines as one would expect from an inpux box (and how it is currently displaying with salesforce) but because I'm concating my values, they're separated by ';' as instructed.

Once this is done I need to think about converting the values to EUR in my main table, so that it displays the amounts in the currency selected from the input box.

Please be as informative as possible if you've the answer as I'm new here - provide me with actual resources I can learn from if you can't be bothered to type much. Also I'm currently trialing Qlik and therefore cannot open external files easily. If I complete my first project with it (looking good so far), I'll go ahead and purchase a personal license. Thanks so much!

Regards
Sarahjohn
Hello All hope are doing good, I have several log files in a webDAV (salesforce SFDC logs repo) and I want to drop all of them to a linux server, so that I can feed them to Splunk Server Class. I am not sure if there is a better idea than this, please advise.

Thanks
Sarahjohn
Hello All, I have an please give me a solution! Here is the Question.

I am trying to integrate ADF application to SalesForce. I have my enterprise URL and api-token and password. I am able to call services and get results from soapUI.

Now the challenge is I'd like to integrate salesforce and get data to Oracle Pl Sql ADF application. I have created datacontrol for SOAP web service. But this'll not work as SalesForce follows a secured approach. First we need to call Login() service which'll return a dynamic serviceURL and a sessionId. Then we need to call the desired service with serviceURL as endpoint and sessionId as one of the request attributes. How could I implement this in declarative approach.

Please do not ask me to write a java client to access SalesForce which I already aware and I am doing.

Thanks
Sarahjohn
Hello Everyone, Hope all are doing good i have some information for you all go through it and give me a reply for that!

Amazon EC2 (AWS Certified)is an Infrastructure as a Service which offers pay-by-hour servers (EC2), storage (S3) etc. You bring your own software to the table – OS (Red Hat, Windows, whatever), Database (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, whatever), Search (your pick), Business Intelligence (Cognos, Oracle BI, whatever) – and then you piece it together and get it all to work. The benefits are that you can do whatever you want – and the con is you have to manage complexity yourself.

Force.com, by contrast, is a Platform as a Service that provides a pre-integrated offering that already has a database, search, BI Reports, identity/security etc. all built in – that you program using a Java-like language (Apex). With the newly announced VMforce, a VMware and Salesforce.com offering, you will be able to use Java soon. Force.com automatically backs up your data, manages upgrades (your apps don’t need to know if Force.com is running on database version 11i or 11g, Dell boxes or Sun boxes, Linux or Windows etc.)

Regards
Sarahjohn