• Altokk

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to display a static url link to user on the layout of the standard account page.

forex: if user clicks onthat link it will open a new tab with www.google.com

How can this use case be achieved

thank you for suggestion
  • December 11, 2018
I'm using the following formula in a validation rule:
IF(ISPICKVAL( Level_Name__c ,"Level"),
IF(RIGHT(Name, 3) == TEXT(Level_Name__c), TRUE, FALSE), FALSE)
How can I get the last three characters of the Name and compare with Level_Name__c except for the "Level" value?

User-added image
Report Name - Tempature to kWh Research
Report Type  - soloarbots and status data
Colums  -Kilowatt Hours , Panel Tempature ,
Bucket field  - Tempature Range (Panel Tempature)

User-added image
Please Guide Me
Thanks

Hi, I'm getting the error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: [].  I'm working on the module "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals".  I've seen that other people have gotten the same error, but none of the solutions seem to apply for whatever is messing mine up.  I've included a screenshot.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thank you in advance!
User-added image
I need to update a field on zone called total sales which display the total sales on agent object in that region

public class TotalSales {

public TotalSales(){

for(zone__c z : [SELECT Id,Total_Sales__C FROM Zone__C WHERE Name__c = 'North']){

z.Total_Sales__C = [SELECT Sum() FROM Agent__C WHERE Total_Sales__c ='0' ];

upsert z;

}
     }
}

Hi, 
I need to update a field called No of Agents with the count of agents in that zone (North, South, East, West). The zone field is on agent object and no of agents is on zone object. I have written the below logic.

I'm stuck with the if clause part. Can anyone help me with this?

Name is a field on zone object with picklist values of zone

On No of Agents field,
public class NoofAgents {
    List<Zone> zonestoupdate = [SELECT Id,Zones__C FROM Agent__C];  
    for(Zone z:zonestoupdate)       
    {       
        Integer NoofAgents = [SELECT count() FROM Agent__C WHERE Zones__C == North];
        if (Name__c == North)
        {

}
    }        
}

it should show the count of agents in that zone

Hello,

I want to display a static url link to user on the layout of the standard account page.

forex: if user clicks onthat link it will open a new tab with www.google.com

How can this use case be achieved

thank you for suggestion
  • December 11, 2018
I'm using the following formula in a validation rule:
IF(ISPICKVAL( Level_Name__c ,"Level"),
IF(RIGHT(Name, 3) == TEXT(Level_Name__c), TRUE, FALSE), FALSE)
How can I get the last three characters of the Name and compare with Level_Name__c except for the "Level" value?

User-added image
Report Name - Tempature to kWh Research
Report Type  - soloarbots and status data
Colums  -Kilowatt Hours , Panel Tempature ,
Bucket field  - Tempature Range (Panel Tempature)

User-added image
Please Guide Me
Thanks

Does Insert(before and after) and Update(before and after) come under a same transaction? Logically is it correct?
Hi, I'm getting the error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: [].  I'm working on the module "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals".  I've seen that other people have gotten the same error, but none of the solutions seem to apply for whatever is messing mine up.  I've included a screenshot.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thank you in advance!
User-added image
I need to update a field on zone called total sales which display the total sales on agent object in that region

public class TotalSales {

public TotalSales(){

for(zone__c z : [SELECT Id,Total_Sales__C FROM Zone__C WHERE Name__c = 'North']){

z.Total_Sales__C = [SELECT Sum() FROM Agent__C WHERE Total_Sales__c ='0' ];

upsert z;

}
     }
}

Hi, 
I need to update a field called No of Agents with the count of agents in that zone (North, South, East, West). The zone field is on agent object and no of agents is on zone object. I have written the below logic.

On No of Agents field,
    {       
        if (Name__c == North)
        {

}
    }        
}

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Hi All,

I am attempting to create a new text based Email Template, which includes a selection of Checkbox Fields - and all I want to do is have the email show, for each field, whether the value is "Yes" or "No".  After some searching I discovered that you could create some formulas directly into the merge fields template, so I have created the following:

Dear (Person We Will Send This To),

Please find below the full list of courses related to {!Account.Salutation} {!Account.FirstName} {!Account.LastName}:

Advanced Meniscal Course (1 Day): {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Advanced_Meniscal_Course_1_Day__c,"Yes","No")}
Advanced Meniscal Course (2 Days): {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Advanced_Meniscal_Course_2_Days__c,"Yes","No")}
Anatomic ACL & Cruciate Course: {!if(Surgeon_Education__c.Anatomic_ACL_Cruciate_Course__c,"Yes","No")}

However, where I have my formulae stating to display "Yes" or "No" - absolutely nothing is displayed for the checkbox value, it's just blank.  I have tried re-jigging the formulae, and also just adding the merge fields on their own without being part of a formula, but still no luck - I just get blanks, no idea why.  And I know for certain that some of the fields are ticked in the record, and some are not, so there should be something showing (and besides, everything should be either "Yes" or "No" - nothing should be blank).

Could anyone help to enlighten me - we're really hoping to get this up and running ASAP.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi All,

I want to know the basic resons for below point:

1.can we call future method into batch apex,if not why??
2.can we call futute method into anothrt future method??
Hi

I have a scenario where the account currency and opportunity currency can be different. The opportunity currency should be the same as opportunity owner currency. I have to write a trigger for it. Can anyone help me with it.
Highly appreciated.
I work at a non-profit (therefore, we don't have IT or technology people onboard), and we utilize a ".force.com" website/app for our coaches to use to track attendance at sessions. However, starting on Monday, Dec. 3, I noticed that I was unable to enter the page to log attendance. I thought it was a maintenance thing going on. However, it continued to today, Wednesday, Dec. 5. I did not create this site and also have not had too much experience in the back-end of Salesforce, so this is new to me. I checked our site on Salesforce (through set-up), and it is still active. I don't know how to fix this though.
I have added few custom fields in the OP Object. When I look at a O, I want to view the custom fields in the OP associated to a O.

I get a list of the Products in the O page & when I click the link for the Product, it takes me to the Product page & there is no way that I amable to see the OP Records.

How can I see a list of all OP records associated to a O from the O Page?

User-added image
Hi, 

On No of Agents field,
    {       
        if (Name__c == North)
        {

}
    }        
}