• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please help me anyone –
VF Page should have two panes – Left &right panel -Left panel should contain- tree view – All the Account names in the first node.Clicking on the Account Name- it should expand to list all the contacts belong to that account. Clicking on the Account Name- it should display the summary of Account information on the right panel .Clicking on the Contact – it should display the contact information on the left panel .Right clicking the contact, a small menu to appear – which has Add contact, Delete Contact- Clicking on Add contact, system should provide provision to add a new contact to Salesforce. Delete contact- should delete the selected contact Final output to be seen in Lighting

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
What is the difference between workflow and triggers? When to use workflow and when to use trigger ?