• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to apex classes and triggers....what I need to create is a trigger that will update an account field from another account field.   I want the Billing Zip/Postal Code to update a lookup field named Zip Territory Lookup.  This will ultimately drive which territory each account falls under.

Any ideas?
We are using Chargent to request and recieve payments via credit card.   I need to add some language to the submit payment page (Chargent VisualForce page) and I'm not sure how to do it.   Basically I need to add, " All implementation and one time fees are non-refundable."

I need to create a report that shows activities (events and tasks, open and completed) as well as some information from the opportunity and the related account (if the activity is associated with an opportunity).  I also need the report to show activities that are NOT associated with an opportunity (ones that are associated with an account, lead, contact or "personal" activities that aren't associated with any other record).  Is there any way to do this?  

A report from Activities with Opportunities has all the fields I need, but it only includes activities that are associated with opportunities (obviously), so I only get a subset of the data I need.  A simple activity report doesn't include the additional fields I need to report on (opportunity amount, opportunity owner, account owner, etc).  

Any ideas?  Or is it just not possible to add the additional fields if I want to show all activities?  

The following formula will calculate the number of working days (inclusive) between 2 dates. A working day is defined as Monday to Friday. Even if the start or end dates are a weekend, these are accommodated.

IF(AND((5 - (CASE(MOD( Start_Date__c - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)) < (CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0)) ),
((( End_Date__c  -   Start_Date__c ) + 1) < 7)),
((CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0)) - (5 - (CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)))),
(((FLOOR((( End_Date__c  -  Start_Date__c ) - (CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 6, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0))) / 7)) * 5) +
(CASE(MOD(  Start_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 0)) +
(CASE(MOD(  End_Date__c  - DATE(1900, 1, 6), 7), 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 0))))

The Start Date and End Date fields are custom in the above example and can be replaced as required. If use of a DateTime field is required then the DATEVALUE function will be required.

I also recommend a simple field validation rule is added to check that the End Date is after the Start Date.
  • January 05, 2009