Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys
I keep on getting this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a compact layout for the Event object with the label 'Showing Mobile Layout'.

But I am pretty sure I did everything right. I have looked in this forum for other people with the same issue, but it does not look the same.

Challenge Requirements
Create a new event compact layout with the label: Showing Mobile Layout
Add the following fields to the compact layout in this order: Subject, Start, Property, Name.
Make the new compact layout the default for the Showing record type. (Hint: Do not change the primary compact layout for events. Enable the new Showing compact layout in the Record Type Overrides section of the layout assignment editor.)

User-added image

User-added image

Hmm, here I am again, different question this time. 
When I try to make a page/event layout, I have to press the button below Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions to be able to change it.
When I do it, it seems open, but there are a lot of fields I can't seem to put under Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions... And I need to do it when following a Trailhead regarding Page Layouts.

Hope you can help!
Hi all,

Another question from me: I am still working on the admin module within Trailheads and I cant finish it, because in the Create object specific quick actions-part I can't seem to find Properties under Tabs. I did create Property/Properties as an object, but then I have to do this:

Enter Tab in the Quick Find box, then select Tabs.
In the Custom Object Tabs list, click New.
In the Object dropdown list, select Property.

And in that object dropdown list, there is no Property. Can someone tell me what to do here, please? Thanks! :)
Hey dear Trailfriends,

I am pretty new to this, but I can't really seem to find this question yet, so I hope someone's able to help me out. I am currently training for Admin and there is this unit about Importing Data. Trailhead gave me this CSV-file which I am trying to upload, but in the screen about Field Mapping it keeps getting errors. One to be exact:

You need to map the required field Contact: Loan Amount.

So I am wondering: what can I do to get rid of this error? It is not really in the assignment, so I am wondering what I am doing wrong. There is no Loan Amount in the csv-file... Help!

Hi all,

Another question from me: I am still working on the admin module within Trailheads and I cant finish it, because in the Create object specific quick actions-part I can't seem to find Properties under Tabs. I did create Property/Properties as an object, but then I have to do this:

And in that object dropdown list, there is no Property. Can someone tell me what to do here, please? Thanks! :)
Hmm, here I am again, different question this time. 
When I try to make a page/event layout, I have to press the button below Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions to be able to change it.
When I do it, it seems open, but there are a lot of fields I can't seem to put under Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions... And I need to do it when following a Trailhead regarding Page Layouts.

Hope you can help!
Hi all,

Hey dear Trailfriends,

I am pretty new to this, but I can't really seem to find this question yet, so I hope someone's able to help me out. I am currently training for Admin and there is this unit about Importing Data. Trailhead gave me this CSV-file which I am trying to upload, but in the screen about Field Mapping it keeps getting errors. One to be exact:

You need to map the required field Contact: Loan Amount.

So I am wondering: what can I do to get rid of this error? It is not really in the assignment, so I am wondering what I am doing wrong. There is no Loan Amount in the csv-file... Help!