• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I created a custom object. I would like to manage the profile permissions (Create, Read, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All). However I get an error message when I try to save my modifications on a profile:

"Please fix the following:
Permission Create Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Delete Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Edit Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Read Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers"

The problem is that I am unable to save my modification on Profile Overview > Object Settings
Thank you for your help!
User-added image
Albane Rigaud
Hello everyone! Start Routing with Omni-Channel: For the last step: Route a Case, I don't get the request notification in my Widget, even though my widget is available. Can you help me please? thank you
User-added image
Hello, I created a custom object. I would like to manage the profile permissions (Create, Read, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All). However I get an error message when I try to save my modifications on a profile:

"Please fix the following:
Permission Create Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Delete Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Edit Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers
Permission Read Data Provider Alternate Connections depends on permission(s): Read Data Providers"

The problem is that I am unable to save my modification on Profile Overview > Object Settings
Thank you for your help!
User-added image
Albane Rigaud
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn
I'm having trouble on this solution as well.  I'm pretty sure I've completed all of the steps but am getting the
"Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements."
error as well.  The issue I seem to be having is that after changing ownership of the case to the queue "High Priority", I am not getting a notification in the Omni-Channel widget box to accept.  It just says "You have no active requests".  Does anyone have any suggestions?