• Mindruby Technoogies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been  learning Community Cloud.

While I am configuring a typical partner community .

We do have a Partner Account field on Lead & Opportunity.

When my partner user creates a lead for me using his portal login- the lead has the name of the partner in the partner account field.

So I can know which partner submitted the lead.

But there is a catch that if i change the lead ownership this will be erased off since this works on the lead owner. In all systems there are

lead assignment rules to assign the lead to right internal users - So I loose the lead partner account.

Even if i keep the lead ownership to the partner user - when I convert the lead as an internal user the partner account field on oppty is blank because I am the owner of the oppty.

This defeats the entire purpose of having two such important fields on the two objects.

What is the right way of using & what was the salesforce thought process of providing such important fields & linking them to record owner,
I am trying to complete the step where you have to set up the Master-Detail Relationship. I followed all the steps but I got this message.
I have already set up such Master-Detail Relationship before during the trailhead, it worked but this time i don't know what is wrong

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A sample Session Speaker record could not be inserted. Please check the relationship fields with the Speaker and Session objects
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps"

Schema builder

I double check all should be allright?

Here are my two related fields :
User-added image

and the last one :
User-added image

Thanks in advance