• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hands on Challenge - getting error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find picklist formula with the correct information. Please double check the instructions
And when I view my View Setup Audit Trail I have the entry:
1/16/2018 7:32:45 PM VETmark.munneke@cunning-moose-426038.com Changed default value for Macaron Flavor custom field from null to CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vailla")
And this is the directions from Trailhead Challenge:
Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows: CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")
Hands on Challenge - getting error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find picklist formula with the correct information. Please double check the instructions
And when I view my View Setup Audit Trail I have the entry:
1/16/2018 7:32:45 PM VETmark.munneke@cunning-moose-426038.com Changed default value for Macaron Flavor custom field from null to CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vailla")
And this is the directions from Trailhead Challenge:
Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows: CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")
Finishing the last challenge of the picklist administration Trailhead Module results in an error message, I cannot solve - see screenshot. Any ideas? I promoted the field to a global picklist, created the new field based on the global value set as requested...

User-added image
Hi, 
I am unable to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the appexchange into my dev org.  I get the following error:

User-added image