• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I need help with the Challenge 3 of this superbadge. I am getting this error message "Found an incorrect number of values for the 'Account Distribution' component.":
User-added image
My report looks like this:
User-added image
Can somebody help me with this issue? I don't know what is my mistake here.
Thank you
Hello,
I have a problem with challenge validation (Hands On and Quizz) when I press the button, I have the three dots, the button is deactivated but nothing happens. After five minutes or so, the button is reactived but no validation or errors...
Could you help me please ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Yves
Trailhead Check Challenge Button is not responding back with results.
  • January 31, 2018
Hello,

I need help with the Challenge 3 of this superbadge. I am getting this error message "Found an incorrect number of values for the 'Account Distribution' component.":
User-added image
My report looks like this:
User-added image
Can somebody help me with this issue? I don't know what is my mistake here.
Thank you
Stuck on this challenge I believe I have all the information correct but not sure if I am missing something small.  

Here is the error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report.

I believe I have the report and bucket correctly created and I have updated the dashboards before checking the challenge.

See images below
User-added image
User-added image
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
Trailhead Check Challenge Button is not responding back with results.
  • January 31, 2018