• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
when i move my Cursor on to Check Challenge Cursor is disabled i cannot click on it  to continue for the next challenge,
Can any one please guide me , i am new, i want to learn salesforce through trailhead i have just started and got a halt

Curosor disabled on Check Challenge

I did this challenge picture below

Contact_currency

On Contact Screen filed is display image Below
Filed Displayed on Contact tab

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Create a flow that activates a session-based permission set
Before You Start
If you haven’t already done so, complete the challenges in the previous unit in this module before attempting this challenge. Otherwise, this challenge doesn't pass.
Challenge Requirements
You have a session-based permission set that you’d like to activate, but you don’t code. Create a flow that activates a permission set named Temporary Account Edit. Make sure Lynda Herman can run the flow by enabling the Manage Force.com Flow permission on the Read Only Clone profile.
In the Read Only Clone profile you created in the previous unit's challenge, enable the Manage Force.com Flow permission
Create a flow
Flow name: Accounts Temp Access
Make sure the flow references a session-based permission set named Temporary Account Edit as an input
Type: Flow
Activate the flow

The Campaign object has does not appear to have an Account lookup field called "Chapter". 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
This is the error I am getting when trying to verify my step.

This is the link to the trailhead question. 

I did all the steps as it said but I can't get it to pass.

These fields I made are placed in "Campaign" object that I created (there was no existing Campaign object in my env
Above are the fields I created in the "Campaign" custom object. I had to create it because no existing object.

User-added image
As you can see, it does have the lookup field to account.

So why am I still getting the error?

Hi,

Within 'Leads and Opportunities' there's a trailhead called 'Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities'.

I cannot complete the challenge. The message I get is this: 

The '500 units' opportunity could not be found, or its stage is not set to 'Prospecting'

Within the status options, 'Prospecting' is not in the list as an option I can select. I have selected every option to no avail.

How can I complete this trailhead?

Thanks in advance,

Gavin 

On my trail head I cant seem to find the Team Opportunities tab to allow me to greate a sales role and add myself as team member.  

It stands to reason that one sandbox should be available in "30 day trial edition" (it even says that a sandbox will be available while signing up for trial)

But I am unable to find one in mine.

Attaching my set up screenshot.

As you can see I dont see "Sandbox" under "Data Management"

http://i.imgur.com/G8Zjauy.png

http://i.imgur.com/UaMBRc9.png

• April 20, 2013