• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,
I have created a user as System Admin and provided 'Grant Account Login access' to that user. Now i can able to login with that user into sandbox. But when i logged out from that user, i shoud redirected to System Admin page insted i am logging out from salesforce completely. 
Can anyone help me this pls..

Thanks,
Balaji A
Superbadge Step 7 - Having created the report, trying to add it to the lightning account page and getting this error. (This is my second attempt at doing this step - I deleted the first report/chart and dashboard as I was getting errors other users have posted. The first report chart added fine to hte page).  Does anyone know what this error means?  It's exactly the same as my first report which worked fine. 
Hi Team,
I have created a user as System Admin and provided 'Grant Account Login access' to that user. Now i can able to login with that user into sandbox. But when i logged out from that user, i shoud redirected to System Admin page insted i am logging out from salesforce completely. 
Can anyone help me this pls..

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi All,

I facing difficulty in completing the Challenge 6. I facing issue in Chatter Group related. I have created the Chatter group with name "All Lusso Scarpe Employees". Cliked on the Gear Icon to edit the page for adding Recomendations and Trending Topic to RIght Side bar and clicked on save. During activation i have made this as Org Default, Assigned this record page to Custom Sales & Communication apps and to Custom Sales & Standard Platform User profiles.

When clicked on check challenge am getting the following error.

User-added image

Please correct me if I missed any thing. Kindly provide me the steps for solving this challenge. Struggeling to solve this issue from past 3 days and writting now in this forum.

Thanks.
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

Has anyone ever created a formula to proper case fields?

Thank you,

Steve