• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using Application Level Security – the user-ids and passwords are in our database, and are not using .NET security.  We just need the Sales Force Application to send the encrypted user-id and password as  parameters in the url....

how is this can achieve?
hi folks,
frm salesfrce  i had created a custom link in home , with https://www.gmail.com and labeld it as gmail account and configured it in components and layouts..after clicking in link...Gmail signup page opens..
  my requirement is  without giving my credentials directly it show should open my existing gmail account application....
 every time i cannot enter my username and password while sign in in gmail account... it is possible or have any other procedure for that please let me know ....by clicking the link it should redirect to directly  gmail account ,so that i can view the inbox messages and reply/send mails immediately...
where and how to pass the userid and password parameters ....

We are using Application Level Security – the user-ids and passwords are in our database, and are not using .NET security.  We just need the Sales Force Application to send the encrypted user-id and password as  parameters in the url.

商談の詳細画面に配置したカスタムボタンからApexのWebServiceを呼び出していますが、処理に非常に時間がかかるため、その間ローディング画面等にしておきたいと考えます。
BlockUIのプラグインを使うことを想定しています。

意図しているところは、ブロック->Webservice呼び出し->ブロック解除ですが、実際の挙動がWebService処理->ブロック->ブロック解除となってしまいます。(解除部分をSetTimeoutで確認)
Promiseを使用しても結果が変わりません。
意図する順番通りの処理となるような方法はありませんでしょうか?(BlockUIのツールにはこだわりません)

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/' &  LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(NOW()),':',''),'-',''),' ',''),10) & '000/jQuery')} // includescript jQuery
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/' &  LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(NOW()),':',''),'-',''),' ',''),10) & '000/jQueryBlockUI')} //includescript jQueryBlockUI

var $ = jQuery.noConflict(); 
var promise = Promise.resolve(); 

function block(){$.blockUI();}
function unblock(){$.unblockUI();}
function exeWS(){
var retStr; 
retStr = sforce.apex.execute("ApexClass", "WebserviceMethod", {oppId:'{!Opportunity.Id}'});
alert(retStr);
}

promise.then(block).then(exeWS).then(unblock);
window.location.reload();
  • January 30, 2018
商談の詳細画面に配置したカスタムボタンからApexのWebServiceを呼び出していますが、処理に非常に時間がかかるため、その間ローディング画面等にしておきたいと考えます。
BlockUIのプラグインを使うことを想定しています。

意図しているところは、ブロック->Webservice呼び出し->ブロック解除ですが、実際の挙動がWebService処理->ブロック->ブロック解除となってしまいます。(解除部分をSetTimeoutで確認)
Promiseを使用しても結果が変わりません。
意図する順番通りの処理となるような方法はありませんでしょうか?(BlockUIのツールにはこだわりません)

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/' &  LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(NOW()),':',''),'-',''),' ',''),10) & '000/jQuery')} // includescript jQuery
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/' &  LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(NOW()),':',''),'-',''),' ',''),10) & '000/jQueryBlockUI')} //includescript jQueryBlockUI

var $ = jQuery.noConflict(); 
var promise = Promise.resolve(); 

function block(){$.blockUI();}
function unblock(){$.unblockUI();}
function exeWS(){
var retStr; 
retStr = sforce.apex.execute("ApexClass", "WebserviceMethod", {oppId:'{!Opportunity.Id}'});
alert(retStr);
}

promise.then(block).then(exeWS).then(unblock);
window.location.reload();
  • January 30, 2018