• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I'm trying to implement bootstrap through site.com/salesforce platform, but when importing the css, I can import both bootstrap.css and bootstrap.min.css, but bootstrap-responsive and bootstrap-responsive.min fail because, according to site.com, "Error: The CSS code can't be saved because it isn't formed correctly. Ensure the code doesn't contain invalid characters, such as mismatched or missing brackets, and try again".
I think it's because of the "@"s in the css like, for example, the "@-ms-viewport", but I fail to find a solution for this. Would be grateful for any sort ideas to solve this.
Hi all,
I am trying to crawl data from an oracle database table and want a solution for making checkpoint to the rows.

Basicly, the crawler will crawl at most 500 rows, It then stop for the application to process the data. After 2 minutes the crawler must continue from the last row (checkpoint).

Currently, I am using the solution with rownumber, but the result indicated some rows are missing.

This is probably a basic question, but being inexperienced with dealing with database. I just cannot find the acceptable solution.
Is it possible to rotate a logfile immediately in webMethods - by calling a special method or whatever...

I do not want to use 3rd-party software.

Further explanation: I need this rotation for both. The default logile(s) (e.g. server.log) and custom logfiles.
Hi All,
I am trying to integrate salesforce with TIBCO. It will be a two way kind of integration. I have generated the Enterprise WSDL and provided it to my client to faciliate login into salesforce. But they are not able to login. Maybe few of the settings in TIBCO is missing. Also when I try consuming there WSDL, I am able to generate the apex class but not able to send the request as the url and ip provided to me is unreachable. I want to know the steps to integrate Salesforce and TIBCO. Can anyone please share there experience with some documents explaining step by step of integration with TIBCO.

Thanks in advance.