• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
2018-02-15T06:21:33.122Z, Am unable to format this string could you please help me out with clear steps to get US datetime format, Any  suggestions are very helpfull please help out
When an Oppty is closed won, we need to sent some "fields" to google drive. Yes we need to post an document to google drive?
Please help me out I tried with forceguru but unable to get authentication and I tried to authenticate through force  connect but unable to do so please help me out through apex code to post in google drive whenever opportunity stage is closed won to send some fields to google drive please help me 

your suggestions are always welcome 
2018-02-15T06:21:33.122Z, Am unable to format this string could you please help me out with clear steps to get US datetime format, Any  suggestions are very helpfull please help out
When an Oppty is closed won, we need to sent some "fields" to google drive. Yes we need to post an document to google drive?
Please help me out I tried with forceguru but unable to get authentication and I tried to authenticate through force  connect but unable to do so please help me out through apex code to post in google drive whenever opportunity stage is closed won to send some fields to google drive please help me 

your suggestions are always welcome 
Is it possible to hide a section on the standard pagelayout based on the picklist selection, For suppose in the below picture 

If i have selected the region as YES in the picklist then it should show the REGION DETAILS section and if the REGION is selected as NO the the REGION DETAILS SECTION Should be hidden.

Please help.

User-added image
  • February 02, 2017