• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to input a text variable from lightning into a flow but keep getting the error:

We can't launch this flow because of a variable error. Send this error message to your admin. The value 282,876 is being provided for variable hrId but isn't compatible with the variable's data type (String).

I'm retreiving the input data from a visualforce page and passing it onto the lightning component and from there pass it onto the flow.  On the page everything looks good but when trying to pass it onto the flow it gives the above error. 

Input type on the lightning component,flow, and visualforce are all "string". 

Not sure why it's not working...would appreciate some help.
I have some triggers and classes that we no longer use that was pushed to production by the previous admin.  These codes have no coverage or don't meet the coverage requirement.

How would I remove these?  I've already tried Eclipse and Workbench but all came back with errors because of failed tests.
I can't seem to find documentation relating to custom lightning template iframes.  What I mean is the Standard 3 region page template where all 3 regions are independent of another.

Is this available for custom lightning page templates?  I want to implement something similar but only have two regions, the right side bar (iframe) with scroll and main left (iframe).

User-added image
Is lightning component able to read field values in the controller?

My situation:

I need the controller to read the value of a field value on a recordUpdated and initiate a flow if the field value is "Closed Won".

Is this possible?

I have some triggers and classes that we no longer use that was pushed to production by the previous admin.  These codes have no coverage or don't meet the coverage requirement.

How would I remove these?  I've already tried Eclipse and Workbench but all came back with errors because of failed tests.
I had been trying to figure out how to get Chatter notifications when a new case comment is added to no avail until the following solution dawned on me. Feel free to use it, share it, etc.

"Case Comment Chatter-er"
  1. Create a field on your case page titled "Last Case Comment Date/Time" of type "Date/Time". Don't add it to your page layouts so it is basically hidden.
  2. Create workflow rule named something useful such as "Note Last Case Comment Date/Time"
  3. Object: Case Comment
  4. Evaluation Criterea: When a record is created, or when a record is edited...
  5. Rule Criterea: "Case Comment: Body not equal to null
  6. Create field update on the Case Comment object that set the value to "NOW()"
Basically, whenever a case comment is added - this workflow will trigger and set the Case field "Last Case Comment Date/Time" to the current time. You can now follow this field in your Chatter configuration and get alerts whenever a comment is added!

Sweet.

Thanks,
Josh Lipton
Advantix Solutions Group

I had been trying to figure out how to get Chatter notifications when a new case comment is added to no avail until the following solution dawned on me. Feel free to use it, share it, etc.

"Case Comment Chatter-er"
  1. Create a field on your case page titled "Last Case Comment Date/Time" of type "Date/Time". Don't add it to your page layouts so it is basically hidden.
  2. Create workflow rule named something useful such as "Note Last Case Comment Date/Time"
  3. Object: Case Comment
  4. Evaluation Criterea: When a record is created, or when a record is edited...
  5. Rule Criterea: "Case Comment: Body not equal to null
  6. Create field update on the Case Comment object that set the value to "NOW()"
Basically, whenever a case comment is added - this workflow will trigger and set the Case field "Last Case Comment Date/Time" to the current time. You can now follow this field in your Chatter configuration and get alerts whenever a comment is added!

Sweet.

Thanks,
Josh Lipton
Advantix Solutions Group