• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have created an EmailMessage, but I cannot fetch the name of the attachments through "EmailMessage.Attachments", so how? Any examples?
Hi all
Customer provided the .CER public certificate from Global Sign 

And I am trying to import into Salesforce via Setup -> Certificate Key Management -> "Import from keystore" without success, the weird behavior is that show  NO error ,
I enter the JKS file (imported using keytool , please check command bellow) and the password and when I clicked into Save button the screen return to the previous window with NO certificate imported

keytool -importcert -file certificate.cer -keystore keystore.jks -alias "Alias"

Any help will be very appreciate

Hi all
Customer provided the .CER public certificate from Global Sign 

And I am trying to import into Salesforce via Setup -> Certificate Key Management -> "Import from keystore" without success, the weird behavior is that show  NO error ,
I enter the JKS file (imported using keytool , please check command bellow) and the password and when I clicked into Save button the screen return to the previous window with NO certificate imported

keytool -importcert -file certificate.cer -keystore keystore.jks -alias "Alias"

Any help will be very appreciate