• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Some of our orgs recently got an update (they used to have a bear watering a bonsai tree, but now they have a snorkeling bear). Our Lightning Component's "init" aura:handler has a setTimeout(), which calls workspace.getAllTabInfo(), which is supposed to return a Promise (I need this to workaround this bug https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000001D3FQAU and I added a comment about the bug in this idea https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A000000E5HMQA0).

Unfortunately, after the update, whenever our Lightning Component's tab is refreshed (using the tab menu, next to the close button), workspace.getAllTabInfo() is returning undefined and therefore causes an exception when our code tries to call then() on what should be a Promise but is instead undefined.

The problem only happens on the second tab that gets loaded, not the first tab that's loaded in the Lightning Console app. We have multiple Lightning components that share the same "init" aura:handler, and if we have two of our Lightning tabs open, only refreshing the one that was loaded second causes the problem.

I traced the issue down to the if (1 !== this.I) in the below code in aura_prod.js, since the old code used to have a value of 0 when I called workspace.getAllTabInfo(), so would actually return a value, but now it has a value of 1 and does not return anything:
E.prototype.get = function(a) {
  if (1 !== this.I) {
    a = $A.P.normalize(a);
    var b = a.split(t)
    , c = b.shift()
    , d = this.Ic(c, this);
    return b.length ? (d || $A.assert(r, Cn + a + dd + c + Zc),
        $A.util.M(d.get) ? d.get(b.join(t), this) : $A.P.Mb(b, d)) : d
  }
}

BTW, how can I tell what version of Salesforce I'm running, since all of our orgs say Spring '18, but they are clearly different versions? It would be nice to be able to talk about the org version instead of having to say, "they used to have a bear watering a bonsai tree, but now they have a snorkeling bear."
Some of our orgs recently got an update (they used to have a bear watering a bonsai tree, but now they have a snorkeling bear). Our Lightning Component's "init" aura:handler has a setTimeout(), which calls workspace.getAllTabInfo(), which is supposed to return a Promise (I need this to workaround this bug https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000001D3FQAU and I added a comment about the bug in this idea https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A000000E5HMQA0).

Unfortunately, after the update, whenever our Lightning Component's tab is refreshed (using the tab menu, next to the close button), workspace.getAllTabInfo() is returning undefined and therefore causes an exception when our code tries to call then() on what should be a Promise but is instead undefined.

The problem only happens on the second tab that gets loaded, not the first tab that's loaded in the Lightning Console app. We have multiple Lightning components that share the same "init" aura:handler, and if we have two of our Lightning tabs open, only refreshing the one that was loaded second causes the problem.

I traced the issue down to the if (1 !== this.I) in the below code in aura_prod.js, since the old code used to have a value of 0 when I called workspace.getAllTabInfo(), so would actually return a value, but now it has a value of 1 and does not return anything:
E.prototype.get = function(a) {
  if (1 !== this.I) {
    a = $A.P.normalize(a);
    var b = a.split(t)
    , c = b.shift()
    , d = this.Ic(c, this);
    return b.length ? (d || $A.assert(r, Cn + a + dd + c + Zc),
        $A.util.M(d.get) ? d.get(b.join(t), this) : $A.P.Mb(b, d)) : d
  }
}

BTW, how can I tell what version of Salesforce I'm running, since all of our orgs say Spring '18, but they are clearly different versions? It would be nice to be able to talk about the org version instead of having to say, "they used to have a bear watering a bonsai tree, but now they have a snorkeling bear."
Hello There,

I am learning to use Salesforce DX. I set up the dev hub and trying to link namespace of my developer edition however, finding that the button itself is disabled The button name is - Link Namespace. Does anyone has went through such issue as well? Please, help me out.

Thanks.
When we try to delete contact by using  'if(Schema.sObjectType.Contact.isDeletable())' condition and then upload the package on checkmarx to test. It always give us issue while deleting the selected contact.

Public with sharing Class ContactDelete{
 Public ContactDelete(){
       if (Schema.sObjectType.Contact.isDeletable()){  
            List<Contact> conList = [select id,name from contact limit 1];
             delete conList
        }
    }

Issue Comming : Query: CRUD Delete
This query looks for Delete operations that are performed without checking for isDeletable(). This may be a false positive if your code accesses only objects whose security is managed by your app and not the admin (for example OAuth states). It may also be a false positive if checks are performed outside of the dataflow (automatically in a visualforce inputfield tag or manually in a constructor), or if this is an enterprise object or other object whose permissions are not set by the admin.

L 6: delete conlist;
Hi,
I have a Connected Canvas App that uses a Lifecycle Class - both are part of a managed package. In the OAuth policies I've set the Permitted Users to 'Admin approved users are pre-authorized' and included all the Profiles I require to have access. In those Profiles I've also ticked the App in the Connected App Access section. FYI, the Lifecycle Class doesn't allow profiles security to be set as per other 'normal' apex classes.

When my users who should have access to this App try and run it, the are given the error: 'Oops, there was an error [rendering Force.com Canvas application [App Name]. You don't have permissions to invoke Canvas lifecycle handler (apex class) [Class Name].'

It works for all System Admins and if I give any of these other users System Admin access (temporarily) it will work for them too.

I have the same setup in a different sandbox and it is working just fine.

Has anyone had any similar issues with access tot the Canvas Lifecycle handler class and know what may be wrong?
Hello There,

I am learning to use Salesforce DX. I set up the dev hub and trying to link namespace of my developer edition however, finding that the button itself is disabled The button name is - Link Namespace. Does anyone has went through such issue as well? Please, help me out.

Thanks.