• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have a custom field Campaign_Partner__c in the Campaign object that is a lookup to Account. When I save the Campaign record I would like to call a flow that checks to see if the Campaign_Partner__c field is NULL. I've tried defining it a resource by the name of {!Campaign.Campaign__Partner__c} as a resource to check but get that this is an invalid value. 
Any suggestions on how to properly define the resource?
Thanks,
Diane
Based on what I've read it doesn't seem like I can relate a case to an email from a global action (see screen shot). Can I do this by creating an object specific action?
Thanks,
DianeRelating a Case to an Emall
I have successfully installed Dropbox to Salesforce and the Salesforce Documents folder is created. I have moved my folder structure in Dropbox under the main Salesforce Documents folder in Dropbox. How do I see these files now in Salesforce? Is there a way for me to associate files in Dropbox with Salesforce object records through the integration?
Hello,
A couple of questions on the Salesforce to Dropbox Integration. My client installed this a while back and is having issues. 
1) Why does Dropbox not appear as a tab in App Launcher? If I do view all I can see Dropbox Options.
2) Do you have to reconnect to Dropbox under the Dropbox Options every time that you want to add a Dropbox file to a Salesforce folder?
Thanks,
Diane
I'm sure that this is something very simple that I'm missing in my SOQL structure. My current code is:
public class NewActionListController {

public List<ACT_Action__c> getnewActions() { 
        List<ACT_Action__c> results = Database.query(
        'SELECT ID, Name FROM ACT_Action__c'
            'WHERE username=:UserInfo.getUserName()');
    return results;
}
}

I am getting an error that says the following:
Extra ')', at 'WHERE username=:UserInfo.getUserName()'

Can someone help? Thanks!
Hi,
I have created a Visualforce Page titled NewActionListView.vfp. The code is listed below:
<apex:page controller="NewActionListController">
     <apex:pageblock title="User Actions List" id="actions_list"> 
        <apex:repeat var="act" value="{! newActions }" rendered="true"  id="action_list"  >
            <li>
                <apex:outputLink value="/{!act.ID}" >
                    <apex:outputText value="{! act.Name}"/>
                </apex:outputLink>
            </li>
        </apex:repeat>        
    </apex:pageblock>
</apex:page>

The controller - NewActionListController.apxc referenced is listed below:
public class NewActionListController {

public List<ACT_Action__c> getnewActions() { 
        List<ACT_Action__c> results = Database.query(
        'SELECT ID, Name FROM ACT_Action__c');
    return results;
}
}

It creates a simple listing from a custom object ACT_Action__c. 

I am trying to insert it into my Lightning App ACT Tracker. However, when I go to add a Visualforce Page, I don't see the NewActionListView page listed. Is there something else that I need to add to my code?
Thanks!

I have successfully installed Dropbox to Salesforce and the Salesforce Documents folder is created. I have moved my folder structure in Dropbox under the main Salesforce Documents folder in Dropbox. How do I see these files now in Salesforce? Is there a way for me to associate files in Dropbox with Salesforce object records through the integration?
Even after removing the necessary fields it says make sure you have removed the correct fields from the layout. I think some kind of bug is causing this issue and its really annoying. Before it said partner account layout could not be found and now this. Attached are the screenshots of the error message and my layout page. Kindly fix this or if thers a way around it let me know.

User-added image

User-added image

Rating
Region
Zone
Has Support Plan
Support Plan Expiration Date 

These are the fields which were asked to remove in the challenge for this layout.