• 60 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In some contact records while clicking on Attach file in Note & attachment of a contact record.

I am getting the following error.

Illegal Request
You have sent us an Illegal URL or an improperly formatted request.

Where are the default email templates stored in salesforce, which are sent to the user when a contact is assgined?
the following email is recevied when a contact is assgined.
"The contact Test has been assigned to you. The contact record can be accessed here: https://ap8.salesforce.com/{!contact.Id}"
how can we create and assign a different Log a call layout?

I want to create  a customised layout for  Log a call action and add fields from the contact page layout in the call layout.
The new call layout will be available to specific profiles
No data generated in Contact and Account reports.

The user who has created the report in 3 level down the hirarchy from my role.

However if I can indidually search the records from contacts and accounts screen that is generated from the report by that user.
How can i update a contact level custom field based on Case status. Is it possible to to do it using a workflow rule or process builder?

I have created a new case  record type with an approval process which has a mandatory contact name selection field.

I want to update a custom field for the particular contact  when the cases status is marked as approved.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
How can i create a Custom report with Leads and Converted Lead Information and contact object custom fields?

Currently If a create a Leads and Converted Lead Information i can't find the custom fields of contact object
Hi,

Can someone please  advise what permissions are needed to enable the edit functionality on Email Alert for a user other then system admin

Thanks,
Nasir

How can i disable the IP range restrictions from a profile.
Currently i can see different IP ranges in that profile. If i delete all the IPs does it mean that there will
no IP restriction for that profile?
In some contact records while clicking on Attach file in Note & attachment of a contact record.

I am getting the following error.

Illegal Request
You have sent us an Illegal URL or an improperly formatted request.

No data generated in Contact and Account reports.

The user who has created the report in 3 level down the hirarchy from my role.

However if I can indidually search the records from contacts and accounts screen that is generated from the report by that user.
How can i update a contact level custom field based on Case status. Is it possible to to do it using a workflow rule or process builder?

I have created a new case  record type with an approval process which has a mandatory contact name selection field.

I want to update a custom field for the particular contact  when the cases status is marked as approved.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi,

Can someone please  advise what permissions are needed to enable the edit functionality on Email Alert for a user other then system admin

Thanks,
Nasir

How can i disable the IP range restrictions from a profile.
Currently i can see different IP ranges in that profile. If i delete all the IPs does it mean that there will
no IP restriction for that profile?
Hi All,

Two users have same profile and role.But one user is not able to see records seen by other user. They both have same permission sets.