• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi! I'm at the last section "create the object model", facing the problem, The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name. 

Apparently, the there's no such "Fulfillment Queue Name" that i can drag and drop into my report. Have checked and i've followed the prev steps.. i've created and defined the neccessary custom object for fufillment queue. Any suggestion? :) Thanks!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hi,

I am attempting to complete the "Assessing the Quality of Data" Trail and have tried to download data.com as the challenge asks multiple times. I continue to get the message "You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary." Can someone please help so I can finish the trail. Thanks!

Hi! I'm at the last section "create the object model", facing the problem, The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name. 

Apparently, the there's no such "Fulfillment Queue Name" that i can drag and drop into my report. Have checked and i've followed the prev steps.. i've created and defined the neccessary custom object for fufillment queue. Any suggestion? :) Thanks!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am attempting to complete the Execute SOQL and SOSL Queries in the Developer Console Basics module and the challenge is creating logs that have nothing to do with the SOSL inline query that is requested. I have executed the following code in the Execute anonymous window and the challenge still does not show as completed.

List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 'Mission Control' IN ALL FIELDS 
                                  RETURNING Contact(FirstName, LastName,
                                  Phone, Email, Description)];
Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[0];

for (Contact c : searchContacts) {
   System.debug(c.LastName + ',' + c.FirstName);
}

So even with the above the challenge still returns with an error of:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the contact's name in the debug log. Be sure to run a query for your record, and to write your contact's name to the debug log using the System.debug() method.

I have read through all the other entries regarding the Data.com assessment app installation for those having issues and cannot find an answer to resolve the insufficient privileges issue. 

When I click 'Get It Now' it lists my username as my correct trailhead playground username (of which I am a system admin) however after clicking Install it continues to ask me to 'Log In' to Salesforce - As I dont have a password for my trailhead version it keeps wanting to install on my production org.

Can anyone please assist?
Can someone please give the complete Visualforce page code? Cannot get mine to work.

There is problem with my  developer org. A code which is just a copy paste of the code provided in trailhead: Quick start Apex: Add a method to the class. (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/project/quickstart-apex/quickstart-apex-2) is not getting saved.

However we tried this code in my friends org, it got saved and she got the points.User-added image
I am trying to finish the challenge in first chapter of formulas and validation in beginner trail(developer) to calculate the number of days between today and last activity date on a custom object.when I click on check challenge! I always get error message saying formula is incorrect.

here is the formula I did. TODAY()- LastActivityDate.
can anyone help?
Hi,
I got this error message for the Routing Records with Approvals challenge, hopnig someone can help, thanks!

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image
The challenge as follows:

For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.

I am getting error message: Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds]

This are the steps I did:

Created approval process called Approve New Account
Criteria Account Type field equals Prospect and Account Employees field greater than 500
Final Approval Actions - Update Type field to Customer
Final Rejection Actions - Update Type field to Prospect

What am I missing that I received the error message?  Please help.

Thanks.
Hi all, 
I'm a newby in Salesforce so I decided to start learning with the Trailhead. 
I have completed all the challanghes related to the "Getting Started with the Force.com Platform". 
This morning I started with the part 2: "Intro to Visual App Development". 

The fist challenge for Workflow Atuomation is about "Automated Process with Workflow". 
I did the challenge but I receive a failure even if It should seems to run correctly in my Develper Edition Platform. 
Tha error massage received by the check challange button is "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Case escalation failed to assign a task to the owner."

I say that all seems to work fine because I edited e case, set up the Priority to High and: 
1) The Escaleted flag was set automatically to true as per the rule action defined
2) I receive a notification about escalation on that case (because I'm the owner of the case as per the task definition field)
3) An activity under the case was automatically created and assigne to me. 

As anyone tha same problem?
Any help would be much appreciated. 
Thank's in advance,
Alvaro.