• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement that requires the ability to click a button from the opps and the button should redirect the end user to another system homepage.

While I've read several articles, I'm still unsure if the right solution is HTTP post with Parameters and/or SOAP? 

Or is it simply Java?
I have searched through the spring 17 documentation, and am not able to determine how to disable the log in feature in communities. How do we disable this feature? we have a requirement to not allow anyone to log into communties-is this possible?
I wrote the below validation to evaluate when field 'A' is set to 'other' and Field 'B' is empty then alert user that the field be must be populated.  It validates but still does not allow the record to be saved when field 'b' is populated, unsure what I'm missing. Do I need to add another condition when it is populated?

AND(
ISPICKVAL(  Primary_Lost_Reason__c , "Other"),
ISBLANK( TEXT( Secondary_Lost_Reason__c )))
I need to pull the pickval from the contact object into the case object: I used the below formula: TEXT( Parent.Contact.Gender__c ) but it is not pulling the chosen value in the contact object. 

Any idea of what is the correct syntax?
I am following trailhead using a non trail head develolper console and am not able to see the buttons on the right hand pane: as in the image in trailhaed 

'new case' 
close case'
change owner

Are these not available in lighting?
Hi All, 

I'm tackling service cloud configurations, and am wondering if there is a way to configure a home landing page by profile? I've searched and am not able to find anything on this.
What is best practice for pulling multiple order lines into a PDF form using sertifi syntax? When I use the sertifi relationship syntax I only get one line item...I need all line items
I have searched through the spring 17 documentation, and am not able to determine how to disable the log in feature in communities. How do we disable this feature? we have a requirement to not allow anyone to log into communties-is this possible?
I need to pull the pickval from the contact object into the case object: I used the below formula: TEXT( Parent.Contact.Gender__c ) but it is not pulling the chosen value in the contact object. 

Any idea of what is the correct syntax?
I am following trailhead using a non trail head develolper console and am not able to see the buttons on the right hand pane: as in the image in trailhaed 

'new case' 
close case'
change owner

Are these not available in lighting?