• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey guys,

What's the syntax to use for a picklist value in order to have that value merge into a formula? So that way I see the value of the field, and not just the field's name. Thanks!!

I am trying to create create a fast an fleksible Process Builder setup.
I our org there has been done a lot of work with process builder, due to this we were nearing the CPU time limit. I was looking into creating a setup with process builders that called other process builders (Invocable processes) and it worked great however I have now found that when calling a process from another process I loose access to prior values/functions such as PRIORVALUE and and ISCHANGED in my Criteria -> Set conditions.
Do any of you know if there is a way around it? It could be great way to avoid the CPU time limit.
We currently have some code similar to this that's been triggered whenever a user clicks on a button:
var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
    urlEvent.setParams({
            "url": '/c/myApp.app?recId=' + component.get('v.recordId') + '&Rows=' + component.get('v.Rows') + '&Bytes=' + component.get('v.Bytes')
    });
    urlEvent.fire();
Is it possible to replace it using the lightning:navigation?
I'm not sure if the lightning:navigation will support navigate to a different app (new window) as well be able to receive parameters whenever "called".

Hi everyone, 

Here is the scenario... I'm trying to create a link, within a lightning:card footer section, to a list view based on the current user.

So, basically, if a field on the user's record is set to one value, I want the link to point to one list view, if it's set to another value I want the link to point to another list view.

I'm having a hard time using the lightning:navigation to make it dynamic, as it looks like force:navigateToList is no longer supported.

I couldn't find any samples online.

Any help?
As per Winter 19 release notes, an improved version of the Rollup Rules by Lookup is available:

"Enhance Rollups
Speed up your Account and Financial Account data insert and update operations with the enhanced rollup framework in Financial Services Cloud. We introduced two new batch jobs. One invokes rollup recalculations, and the other assigns records to the relevant household after your data operations."

When they say: "We introduced two new batch jobs....." 

Does anybody know where to get more information about these jobs? What are their names? Is it possible to manually invoke them?

I can't seem to find any information about them, even in the FSC Dev Guide.

Thanks.
Hi all,

We have a custom field in the User object called Position__c. My goal is to write a query on the LEAD object and include this (maybe more) custom fields from the USER (Owner) object.

I know I can write a query like: "SELECT Id, Owner.Name FROM Leads" and that would return the owner name, but when I try to use Owner.Position__c I get an error.

Through a custom report type, custom fields (via lookup) from the User (Owner) isn't available. I could pottentialy create a custom formula field on the Lead object to retrieve this data and use it in a report, but we are trying to accomplish this without creating a new custom formula field.

Eventually I would need to group this report (query) like:

Position
    |> Onwer Name
        |> Lead Name

Any idea?

Thanks,
Rodrigo
I created a custom junction object (PS_Relationship__c) with  2 lookup fields  (Advisor__c and Private_Staff__c) to the User object.

If I run a query, I'm able to get th advisors name related to a specific private staff like: 

SELECT Advisor__r.Name FROM PS_Relationship__c WHERE Private_Staff__c != null

What I want is to create a component to list all the advisors the private staff is related to. So if I'm looking into a record within this custom object, for the private staff listed on the record, I want to be able to return all the other advisors related to the same Private Staff (Private_Staff__c) in the same page.

How do I get the field (component) ID for the private staff?
Allright... here is the scenario. We are using Financial Services Cloud. It kind behaves like Person Accounts, without having Person Account really enabled for the org.

FSC has the concept of an Individual. There are some components (part of the FSC package) that will show details (on the Account) that come from the Contact related to the Account.

Whenever you create an Individual, it also creates a Contact with the same name and populate a field called PrimaryContact with the Contact ID related to that Account. This way you can show fields from the Contact on the Account page layout (like email, phone, mailing address, etc).

There is one Lightning component that comes with the FSC called "Client Related List". This component will show all the related lists for the Account, as well all the related lists from the Contact linked to the Account. The related lists shown within this components are the relates lists selected within the Account and Contact standard page layouts.

Unfortunately we can't remove the Account Relates lists from this component (since is part of a package).

Question is: How hard would be to create a custom component to show just one, or multiple, related list(s) on the Account Page layout, where the related lists will be driven from a Lookup field (from Contact)? Basically I want to select specific related lists from Contact in the Account page Layout) without been attached to the standard Contact page layout.

Any links to documentations, samples, etc?

Thanks.
Is there a programatically way to auto subscribe existing/new users to specific reports? I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

What's the syntax to use for a picklist value in order to have that value merge into a formula? So that way I see the value of the field, and not just the field's name. Thanks!!

I am facing an issue with Vf page Which renders as a pdf. Am able to get the correct value from the feild in classic UI as well as when i view it from preview code from the console. But am getting wrong value for the same field when i view in lightning UI. Its really urgent can anyone help me, please
I created a custom junction object (PS_Relationship__c) with  2 lookup fields  (Advisor__c and Private_Staff__c) to the User object.

If I run a query, I'm able to get th advisors name related to a specific private staff like: 

SELECT Advisor__r.Name FROM PS_Relationship__c WHERE Private_Staff__c != null

What I want is to create a component to list all the advisors the private staff is related to. So if I'm looking into a record within this custom object, for the private staff listed on the record, I want to be able to return all the other advisors related to the same Private Staff (Private_Staff__c) in the same page.

How do I get the field (component) ID for the private staff?
I am trying to create create a fast an fleksible Process Builder setup.
I our org there has been done a lot of work with process builder, due to this we were nearing the CPU time limit. I was looking into creating a setup with process builders that called other process builders (Invocable processes) and it worked great however I have now found that when calling a process from another process I loose access to prior values/functions such as PRIORVALUE and and ISCHANGED in my Criteria -> Set conditions.
Do any of you know if there is a way around it? It could be great way to avoid the CPU time limit.