• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am getting error:  ' Method does not exist or incorrect signature: [Messaging.SingleEmailMessage].setToAddresses(String)'  in my email class which is as below:

List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> sme = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
     for(case c: newList){
      Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
      email.setTemplateId('00X500000013avG');
      email.setToAddresses(insideSalesEmailMap.get(c.accountId));
      email.targetObjectId(c.id);
      email.setSaveAsActivity(false);
      sme.add(email);
     }

Please help with the same.
Hi Experts,
I want to create a trigger for following case:

Whenever a case is opened and closed for an account of particular region ( e.x. WE- West), the respective inside rep ( it's a sales rep) for that account should get email alert notification. What will be the trigger for this scenario?

Hi,

whenever case is opened for account for particular region ( say WEST-WE), only inside rep ( it’s a rep) should get email alert for the concerned case of his account (not for the account for which he is not rep.)

How to do it?
Hi Experts,
I have one issue where I have to send email alert to recipients of the related account territory team, whenever case is opened for their related account. Workflow rule is already in place. But how to add receipients for the alert template, so that only concerned team of an account will receive the notification?

Regards.
Hi Experts,
I want to create a account list VF page where it will have two links Edit and Del, when clicked on Edit,account record should be editable and when you click on Del,it should show dialog box,when you confirm it, it should delete record and if you cancel it should not delete record.

Kindly provide me the code for the same.

Regards
Hi,
I have issue where one field 'bill to credit hold' in Salesforce is not updating, though it's updated in Peoplesoft ERP (with value net 30).
Actually data is updated in Salesforce thru' integration with PS.
What is the reason? How can I resolve this?

Early reply is appreciated.
Hi Experts,
I need to create a trigger on account object which will prevent the users in creating duplicate account based on the name.
Kindly provide me the same.

Regards.
Hi Experts,
What will be the test class for following trigger?

trigger UpdateSADeclined on Task (before insert,before update) {

for(Task x: Trigger.new)

If (x.Declined_by__c!=null || x.Date_Time_Declined__c!=null || x.Declined_Reason__c!=null)
 { 

x.SA_Declined__c=true;

else
 { x.SA_Declined__c=false;

}
 }
 }

Please help.
Hi,
I wrote trigger as following:

trigger UpdateSADeclined on Task (before insert,before update) {
for(Task x: Trigger.new)
{
If (x.Declined_by__c==null|| x.Date_Time_Declined__c==null|| x.Declined_Reason__c==null)
{
x.SA_Declined__c=true;
}
else
{ x.SA_Declined__c=false;
}
}
}
By this trigger checkbox field SADeclined is checked whenever any of date field value ( declined by, date time declined and declined reason) is null, otherwise it’s unchecked ( means whenever all three fields are populated).

Now, My requirement is whenever there is value in date field SADeclined should be unchecked, i.e. when all three date fields are null the SADeclined will be checked.
Kindly help me to change the trigger.
Hi Experts,

Whenever a case is opened and closed for an account of particular region ( e.x. WE- West), the respective inside rep ( it's a sales rep) for that account should get email alert notification. What will be the trigger for this scenario?

Hi,
I am getting error:  ' Method does not exist or incorrect signature: [Messaging.SingleEmailMessage].setToAddresses(String)'  in my email class which is as below:

List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> sme = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
     for(case c: newList){
      Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
      email.setTemplateId('00X500000013avG');
      email.setToAddresses(insideSalesEmailMap.get(c.accountId));
      email.targetObjectId(c.id);
      email.setSaveAsActivity(false);
      sme.add(email);
     }

Please help with the same.
Hi Experts,

Hi,

whenever case is opened for account for particular region ( say WEST-WE), only inside rep ( it’s a rep) should get email alert for the concerned case of his account (not for the account for which he is not rep.)

How to do it?
Hi Experts,
I want to create a account list VF page where it will have two links Edit and Del, when clicked on Edit,account record should be editable and when you click on Del,it should show dialog box,when you confirm it, it should delete record and if you cancel it should not delete record.

Kindly provide me the code for the same.

Regards
Hi Experts,
I need to create a trigger on account object which will prevent the users in creating duplicate account based on the name.
Kindly provide me the same.

Regards.