• 14 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello! I am working on the Lightning App Builder module - Build an App Home Lightning Page section. The last step for this challegne is to add the "MyData" app which I've created to the Salesforce1 Navigation Menu but that tab isn't showing on my screen. I see the "Mobile" tab where the Salesforce1 navigation menu should be. Can anyone help find the tab or show me how to add this tab to the Activation screen, please? Thank you!

User-added image

Hello everyone! I'm not sure what happened but while doing the Reports and Dashboard module I realized that I have somehow created 2 SF Dev Orgs and they are not connected! There is one org that I can access through traihead and one that I can ramdonly connect through. When I went to download an app from AppExchange it downloaded into the one that is not connected to the Trailhead Playground. I don't know what to do because I can't connect to AppExchange with my Trailhead Playground. I've attached screenshots for a better understanding. I apprecaite ANY help you can give me (FYI I contacted Trailhead and they were no help at all! They suggested that I create a new playground, which doesn't address the iissue of the multiple Orgs that I seem to have). Please help!
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

I've done all the steps correctly and I can see all that I've done. Yet, I am getting the error message below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The field 'Target_Close_Date__c' either does not exists on the Offer__c object or it is not of type date.

Help!

I think there is a glitch in the in structions on the first activity. # 6 says, "Check the box for Launch New Custom Tab Wizard after saving this custom object."  However, you cannot check the box afterwards as the box disappears once you save the custom object and you cannot go back and edit it. Please help if you know how I can undo this or if there is a place I can go back and check the box. It is messing up the challenge and I cannot proceed without doing this step. Thanks!
Hello everyone! I'm not sure what happened but while doing the Reports and Dashboard module I realized that I have somehow created 2 SF Dev Orgs and they are not connected! There is one org that I can access through traihead and one that I can ramdonly connect through. When I went to download an app from AppExchange it downloaded into the one that is not connected to the Trailhead Playground. I don't know what to do because I can't connect to AppExchange with my Trailhead Playground. I've attached screenshots for a better understanding. I apprecaite ANY help you can give me (FYI I contacted Trailhead and they were no help at all! They suggested that I create a new playground, which doesn't address the iissue of the multiple Orgs that I seem to have). Please help!
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I think there is a glitch in the in structions on the first activity. # 6 says, "Check the box for Launch New Custom Tab Wizard after saving this custom object."  However, you cannot check the box afterwards as the box disappears once you save the custom object and you cannot go back and edit it. Please help if you know how I can undo this or if there is a place I can go back and check the box. It is messing up the challenge and I cannot proceed without doing this step. Thanks!
Hi all,
The question is
Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards.
You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition environment and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to always clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and modify the dashboard directly).
Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition.
Refresh the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder at least once.
In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source.

The thing that I did:
User-added image

The Error I am getting:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.

With Regards,
   Nisha

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.