• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

at my company we built an app where users whould use chatter chatter plus licences. We didn't knew at the time that this type of licencing had been discontinued. On documentation they say that Employee Apps Starter whould replace chatter plus licences. The issue is that our users need to have access the normal SF org and SF1 platform, we are not interested on communities funcionality.

The main question is: what current licencing would replace best the chatter plus funcionality?

Cheers, Gil Grencho.

Hi, is there a way to keep Contacts syncing from SF to Pardot, but not from Pardot to SF?

I can keep new contacts from going to pardot using a trigger on the ObjectChangeLog object. But can't find a way to keep updates from syncing ...

Thanks in advance!

Gil Grencho.

How to get sObject type from the Id?

I dont want to use the SOSL query approach or the exception handling approach. Is there any other straight forward way  I can get the API name of the object if i pass the Id?

I attempted something like below

If(Account.sObjectType==new sObject (sId).getsObjectType())

expecting new sObject (sId).getsObjectType() to return Account.sObjectType if 'sId'  belongs to an accoun record.

Please help and share your experience when you encountered similar situation.

~Sachi

• August 31, 2011