• NeoLife International LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am new to salesforce,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to automatically fill the geolocation field of an object with the current user's location coordinates. Is there a way to automatically get the coordinates of the user using gps and filling in these fields?

Thank you
I cannot figure out why it's not finding the closed parenthesis. Trying to formualte number of days beteen two date fields:
IF(

DATETIMEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate)  -  DATETIMEVALUE(CampaignRespondedToDate__c) > 0 ,

outputTEXT( FLOOR(number)  ( DATETIMEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate) - DATETIMEVALUE(CampaignRespondedToDate__c) ) ) & " days "

& outputTEXT( FLOOR( MOD( ( DATETIMEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate) - DATETIMEVALUE(CampaignRespondedToDate__c) ) * 24, 24 ) ) ) & " hours "

& outputTEXT( ROUND( MOD( ( DATETIMEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate) - DATETIMEVALUE(CampaignRespondedToDate__c) ) * 24 * 60, 60 ), 0 ) ) & " minutes",

""
)
This is my Visualforce page :
<apex:page controller="MyController">
<apex:pagemessages /> <br />
<apex:form > <apex:commandButton value="Sync Data" action="{!syncData}"/> </apex:form> </apex:page>

I want to show this command button in Accounts Tab. How to do it ?
Note: MyController is an apex class that has the logic that calls the JSON API and bring the data.

Thanks in advance.