• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone, I got Stuck in the same challenge.
In Process Automation,
Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.

Again It shows an error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []

Can you please tell me how to deactivate the validation rule in contacts.
Hi Everyone, I got Stuck in the same challenge.
In Process Automation,
Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.

Again It shows an error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []

Can you please tell me how to deactivate the validation rule in contacts.
Hello,
I am not able to complete following challange.

Developer Beginner -> Process Automation->Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

Step 1Step 2Step 3Step 4Step 5
Tried all variations like "Updated records meet all conditions" and "No criteria—just update the records!". 
"Conditions are met" and "No criteria—just execute the actions!"

Please help
I followed each step under "Hunt Your Prospect", but when I try to complete step #6, I get this message:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c] (System Code)

How do I fix this?