• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I am unable to see the visualforce page to add into the page layout of article type named "Knowledge Article".
1. Created a vf page :
<apex:page standardController="Knowledge_Article__kav" tabStyle="Knowledge_Article__kav">
<apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockSection title="Article Information"> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.Title}"/> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.Summary}"/> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.PublishStatus}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

2. Edit the page layout :

Edit page Layout with no option for visualforce page

Can anyone help ?

Thanks ,
Hi All, 

I am unable to see the visualforce page to add into the page layout of article type named "Knowledge Article".
1. Created a vf page :
<apex:page standardController="Knowledge_Article__kav" tabStyle="Knowledge_Article__kav">
<apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockSection title="Article Information"> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.Title}"/> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.Summary}"/> <apex:outputField value="{!Knowledge_Article__kav.PublishStatus}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

2. Edit the page layout :

Edit page Layout with no option for visualforce page

Can anyone help ?

Thanks ,
Hi,

I am working on salesforce, my requirement is to create custom object and to add visualforce page in custom object page layout. I am able to create custom object but i could not see any option to add visuaforce  page to custom object page, can any one help me how to do it.

I have attched screen shot.

thanks in advance

Sonu GuptaUser-added image