• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

For grants/funders, I need to report the number of days that each client has been staying in a safehouse each month. Currently the is a field for the total nights a client has stayed, nights a client has stayed in a previous month, and nights that a client has stayed in a prev quarter. The numbers of total nights is based on when the intake date was (so if the intake date was 6/15 and today is 6/19 the total nights would be 4). 

The current fields work fine until a client has stayed more than a month. Sometimes clients will stayed more than 2 months, which means subtracting total nights a client has stayed - night a client has stayed in a prev month won't work either.

The goal is to only see the total number of nights a client has stayed in the current month. So if a client has stayed 65 days, and it's 5 days into the current month, then I need to see the 5 days for this calculation. If the client continues to stay for 95 days, and it's 5 days into the current month, I still only want to see 5.
Hi,

I currently have a field called Intake date that will begin to calculate the total number of days a client has been in a safehouse.  If the client enter a shelter in one month, but remains in shelter into the following month, this client is considered a "Continuing Client." I originally set up a checkbox formula field that is auto calculating this in the background, but the person who is submitting the statistics to grants and funders usually needs up to the first 15 days of a month to work on collecting the data while also performing their other jobs. 

Since the checkbox is constantly evaluating, the person submitting stats begins to get skewed data as the month progresses. She was able to prevent this by adding a handful of filters to a report, but would like a solution where she doesn't have to update all of her reports each month with the new dates. 

As a solution, I was wondering if there was a way where I could use the formula I created to evaluate if a client is a 'continuing client' could be automatically initiated on the last day of each month. On the last day of the month, the process would check all the continuing client boxes that matched the criteria.

Here's the formula I wrote to evaluate 'Continuing Client' in a formula field:

IF(
OR(AND(YEAR(Intake_Date__c) = YEAR(TODAY()), MONTH(Intake_Date__c) < MONTH(TODAY()) ),(YEAR(TODAY()) > YEAR(Intake_Date__c)) ),
True, 
False
)
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

I am facing another issue on this superbadge, specifically in Challenge #10, i am getting the following error:
The Campaign Influence Lightning report must have the correct 1. Aggregate, 2. Columns, 3. Groupings, and 4. Filter.

The requirements have no mention about what fields, groupings, filters, aggregates to include in the report. What am I missing?
I am facing another issue on this superbadge, specifically in Challenge #10, i am getting the following error:
The Campaign Influence Lightning report must have the correct 1. Aggregate, 2. Columns, 3. Groupings, and 4. Filter.

The requirements have no mention about what fields, groupings, filters, aggregates to include in the report. What am I missing?