• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to implement a project management app where , every opportunity has multiple projects and every project has multiple work packages to track the time employees spent on a project focusing on specific work packages. I have created a custom object "Projects" and I am using the standard object "Case" for work packages. Now, I am confused as to how to track the time spent by each case owner on the specfic case and also to sum it up for a certain project.  

Any iputs are highly appreciated.

public class Partner_Event_Con {

Public Partner_Event__c pec{set;get;}
     String pecid = apexpages.currentpage().getparameters().get('id');

public Partner_Event_Con(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {

pec = new Partner_Event__c();

pec =[SELECT Account_Name__c

FROM Partner_Event__c
               WHERE Id=:pecid];
    }

Public pagereference SaveRecords()
  {
          Insert pec;

pagereference pg = New Pagereference('/'+pec.id);
       return pg;   

}

}

========

<apex:page standardController="Partner_Event__c"  extensions="Partner_Event_Con ">
  <apex:form >
      <apex:pageBlock id="PB">
       <apex:pageBlockSection title="Account Information">
              <apex:inputField value="{!pec.Account_Name__c}"/>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:pageBlockButtons > 
         <apex:commandButton value="Save"  action="{!SaveRecords}"/>

</apex:pageBlockButtons>
</apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:form> 
</apex:page>
I have a custom object and I have created a lookup through a button using a visual force page on that object but I could not save the account record in DB, how do I do that?

public with sharing class Lookup {
public Account t{get;set;}

public Lookup ()
{
   t =new Account();
   String tId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters(). get(‘id’);
   t = [Select name From Account Where Id =:tId];

}

public pagereference save(){

insert t;
return null;
}
}
I am trying to implement a project management app where , every opportunity has multiple projects and every project has multiple work packages to track the time employees spent on a project focusing on specific work packages. I have created a custom object "Projects" and I am using the standard object "Case" for work packages. Now, I am confused as to how to track the time spent by each case owner on the specfic case and also to sum it up for a certain project.  

Any iputs are highly appreciated.
Hello,
I want to test the case escaltion rule in Developer Edition, is it work ?
I know case escalation rule doesn't work in sandbox but then how am I supposed to check the case escalation rule working or not in Developer edtion.
Please give me the suggestion for this....
Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Is it possible to filter out only contact related to an account in a case object. When a case is created from account, it has the account field in case populated with the account name/Id. I want to select contact and the lookup should only show contacts related to this account. Is this possible?
I have a filter criteria case: Account Name ID Equals Contact Name : Account Name : Account ID. Event then it is not working.