• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
     I have a inline Vf page in Account detail page.In that i have a field value as a link to custom detail page using code below
 <apex:form >            
    <apex:commandLink action="/{!IF((account.SumId != null),account.SumId__c,account.Id)}" value="{!IF((account.ParentId !=  null),account.Parent.Firmname__c, account.Firmname__c)}" target="_parent"/>        
</apex:form> 
when i open that link in new tab in lightning it is only opening that vfpage not the complete detail page.
The screeshot as followsUser-added image

what is the solution for this?
Hi All,
when i try to delete a account recordtype i am assigning the records to existing recordtype.in this case account trigger is not firing.
can anyone suggest what is the reason.

Or is there any way to track which recordtype is going to be deleted and to which recordtype the records will be assigned?
Thanks
Sindhu
when i write a query with limit 49997.it shows the Number of query rows: 119997 out of 50000 ******* CLOSE TO LIMIT.
I want to know how it works.

• September 06, 2017
we have a managed package installed in our org.we want to get complete version of the package .we used version class
String version_nbr;
if(System.requestVersion().compareTo(new Version(1,0,0)) >= 0) {
String major=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().major());
String minor=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().minor());
String patch=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().Patch());
if(patch==null)
version_nbr=major+'.'+minor;
system.debug(version_nbr);
else
version_nbr=major+'.'+minor+'.'+patch;
}
When i use this it is returning patch as null even the package version is 2.13.4
when i write a query with limit 49997.it shows the Number of query rows: 119997 out of 50000 ******* CLOSE TO LIMIT.
I want to know how it works.

• September 06, 2017
Hi All,
when i try to delete a account recordtype i am assigning the records to existing recordtype.in this case account trigger is not firing.
can anyone suggest what is the reason.

Or is there any way to track which recordtype is going to be deleted and to which recordtype the records will be assigned?
Thanks
Sindhu
we have a managed package installed in our org.we want to get complete version of the package .we used version class
String version_nbr;
if(System.requestVersion().compareTo(new Version(1,0,0)) >= 0) {
String major=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().major());
String minor=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().minor());
String patch=String.Valueof(System.requestVersion().Patch());
if(patch==null)
version_nbr=major+'.'+minor;
else
version_nbr=major+'.'+minor+'.'+patch;
}
When i use this it is returning patch as null even the package version is 2.13.4