• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|TerritoryRealign This is taking 3 seconds of processing time on every update to account. What could be the reason? This is causing several triggers to time out. Thanks
Trying to deploy development from my sandbox using change sets. Whilst custom fields, tabs etc come across fine, the triggers are failing with the following error:

Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 0%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.

This means nothing to me and I'm just getting more confused looking through the help documents. I don't really do code and I don't know where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated

Hi,

I have some very simple trigger in sandbox. Something like to update a particular field value to another value for custom objects.

Now, i want to deploy my custom object to production.. but it is giving me an error saying that "Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required"

I am not able to understand why is it coming up??Since my trigger is working fine in sandbox.

what to do in that case?? please help.

If i need to write an some apex class and all.. then i am not totally aware of how to go about and it and where and what has to be written in that class. Please see the following trigger:

trigger updaterequestowner on Pre_Sales_Request__c (before insert)
{
        Profile auth_profile = [select id from profile where name='HS_StandardUser_Presales'];         
        Id v_User = UserInfo.GetProfileId();   
    for(Pre_Sales_Request__c ob : Trigger.new)
        {   
            if(v_User !=  auth_profile.Id)      
                {   
                   ob.Request_Owner__c =  Userinfo.getUserId();  
                }  
        }                
}

can somebody please help in this....

• September 08, 2010