• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the "Explore with Analytics  Einstein Discovery Data Integration
Import Data from Salesforce and Create a Dataset"  I am not finding the option in my Apps for Einstein Discovery.  I have Analytics, but not Discovery.  I tried signing up for it, but said there was an existing user (me).  I tried also signing up with a different email address (from scratch), but that one also does not show Einstein Discovery in the App choices.  I'm not sure what I can/have to do to get this to appear/connect.

Hi,
I am working on 'Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat' trail and inside 'Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge' module, I am not able to enable Lightning Knowledge as I cannot see this option in my developer org.Knowledge Settings screenshot missing the 'Enable Lightning Knowledge' option

Because of this, I am not able to complete this module. Please help!

Thanks!

Best regards
Hello everyone, I'm getting confused on this module for the mobile section... the directions state to build the lens as follows:
  • Dataset: DTC Opportunity
  • Add Group: Opportunity Owner
  • Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of Amount
  • Sort by: Dsc (Descending)
  • Filter by: Industry Equals Engineering
  • Filter by: Won Equals True
  • Chart Type: Horizontal Bar
  • Lens Name: Top Engineering Sales
  • App: My Exploration
I have my criteria setup as follows:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am just not sure where I am going wrong!  I've tried deleting it and reconstructing it, but every time I get the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Top Engineering Sales' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Any help would be appreciated!