• Member since 2017
  • Salesforce Administrator

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built a Process Builder and email alert is triggered after 20 days of record creation but in some scenarios the user who created the record is deactivated within those 20 days which leads to the error: Error Occurred During Flow "Flow Name": Inactive User 
"Every waiting flow interview has an associated user — the person who caused the interview to start waiting. If that user is inactive, the interviews can't resume."
Is there any way to fix this issue except keeping the user active? because due to certain requirements or new users coming in we have to deactivate the old users and can't keep them active only for automation to trigger. 
I have built a Process Builder and email alert is triggered after 20 days of record creation but in some scenarios the user who created the record is deactivated within those 20 days which leads to the error: Error Occurred During Flow "Flow Name": Inactive User 
"Every waiting flow interview has an associated user — the person who caused the interview to start waiting. If that user is inactive, the interviews can't resume."
Is there any way to fix this issue except keeping the user active? because due to certain requirements or new users coming in we have to deactivate the old users and can't keep them active only for automation to trigger. 
Hi ,

I have a use case wherein i need to update a picklist field of an object based on the changes done to another picklist field on the same obejct , please let us know if this can be done through process builder , if yes how can this be achieved??
  • September 21, 2018