• Senior Salesforce & Vlocity Developer
  • Legato Health Technologies LLP

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two linked aura components which work fine in lightning, but I am not able to use them in Experience builder sites.
Is there any way to use them both? When I click the button that links to the second component nothing happens and the process of the first component starts again.

User-added imageI am attempting to create a flow that will trigger when a work order is created with a specific criteria and create work order line item records that were under the previous work order.

So far I have done the following:
Get Records on the Work Order Line Item object based on the work order ID. I would store multiple records and automatically store all fields

Then I have created a loop through each record.

Inside the loop I create a record one by one using seperate rescources and literal values and set the values of the fields within that record.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

reate a search button having three boxes i.e. first name last name, and email. Now on click of the search button corresponding contacts will be displayed.

On the search result, each row should have a link to the contact that means when someone clicks on firstname, it should take in detail of that record. Also when you click on search, you should see a wait message till the time search is happening and on click of search, the complete page should not refresh. This means a flicker of the page should not happen.
I finished the customization of the home page on trailhead and when tried to verify, I got the message - 

Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PSKSTGMB

Hello all, 

My org heavily relies on a few processes on the process builder. Most processes are built on the account object. We have been getting these errors due to our Salesforce to Salesforce connection. In short data is passed from one org to ours and triggers these processes on the process builder. Some records have no issues, but some are triggering the timeout error: 

Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---The flow tried to update these records: null.

I sincerely appreciate your support. 
Hi, I want to create component to display the role hierarchy tree view based on the logged in user. When the user logged in , he can see a tree  with him as a root nodes and the underneath roles as sub nodes. 
I got a code from the link below:

https://sfdcdevelopers.com/2020/04/17/display-role-hierarchy-using-lightning-tree/

But this returns me a tree from the beginning, not as logged in user.
Thanks.
Good day guys, still learning and quite new, but I was just wondering what's wrong with my code.. when I run it it seems to do what is required by the challenge, but it's returning an error that says closing a routine maintenance type maintenance request is not creating a new maintenance request with same vehicle, but when I ran my code it did? Here's my code...

trigger:
trigger MaintenanceRequest on Case (before update, after update) {
    // ToDo: Call MaintenanceRequestHelper.updateWorkOrders
    if(Trigger.isUpdate) {
        if (Trigger.isAfter) {
            MaintenanceRequestHelper.updateWorkOrders(Trigger.New);
        }
    }
}

apex:
public with sharing class MaintenanceRequestHelper {
    public static void updateWorkOrders(List<Case> updatedCase) {

for(Case a : updatedCase) {
            if (a.Status == 'Closed' && (a.Type == 'Repair' || a.Type == 'Routine Maintenance')) {

helperBatch myBatchObject = new helperBatch(updatedCase);
                Id batchId = Database.executeBatch(myBatchObject);
            }
        }

}          
}

helper apex batch:
public class helperBatch implements
Database.Batchable<sObject>, Database.Stateful {
    // instance member to retain state across transactions
    public Integer recordsProcessed = 0;
    public List<Case> updatedCase = new List<Case>();

public helperBatch(List<Case> temp) {
        updatedCase = temp;
    }

public Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc) {
        system.debug('yo: ' + updatedCase);
        return Database.getQueryLocator(
            'SELECT Equipment__c, Name FROM Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c WHERE Maintenance_Request__c IN :updatedCase'
        );
    }
    public void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc, List<Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c> scope){
        // process each batch of records
        Date dueDate = null;
        List<Product2> cycle = new List<Product2>(); 
        List<id> equipments = new List<id>();
        List<Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c> finalEquipment = new List<Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c>();
        set<Id> equipId = new Set<Id>();
        Vehicle__c vehicle = new Vehicle__c();

for(Case a : updatedCase) {
            vehicle.id = a.Vehicle__c;    
            /*
if (a.Vehicle__c != '') {
vehicle.id = a.Vehicle__c;    
} 
else {
vehicle.id = '';
}*/
        }

system.debug('before count');

List<Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c> listEquipments = new List<Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c>([SELECT Equipment__c, Name, Quantity__c FROM Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c WHERE Maintenance_Request__c IN :updatedCase]);
        system.debug('list: ' + listEquipments);
        Integer x = listEquipments.size();        

system.debug('equip size: ' + x);

Case newCase = new Case(
            Type = 'Routine Maintenance',
            Vehicle__c = updatedCase[0].Vehicle__c,
            //Vehicle__c = vehicle.Id,
            Subject = updatedCase[0].Subject,
            Date_Reported__c = Date.today(),
            Status = 'Open',
            Origin = 'Web'
        );

system.debug('id: ' + updatedCase[0].Id);

system.debug('before upsert');
        upsert newCase;  
        system.debug('after upsert');
        if (x > 0) {
            for (Integer i = 0; i < x; i++) {

equipments.add(listEquipments[i].Equipment__c);

finalEquipment.add(new Equipment_Maintenance_Item__c(
                    Equipment__c = equipments[i],
                    Maintenance_Request__c = newCase.Id,
                    Quantity__c = listEquipments[i].Quantity__c)
                                  );

equipId.add(equipments[i]);
            }

upsert finalEquipment;

}

cycle = [select Maintenance_Cycle__c from Product2 where Product2.id in :equipId order by Maintenance_Cycle__c ASC];

system.debug('cycle size: ' + cycle.size());
        dueDate = Date.today();
        if(cycle.size() > 0) {
            dueDate = dueDate.addDays(Integer.valueOf(cycle[0].Maintenance_Cycle__c));    
        }
        else {
            dueDate = Date.today();
        }

newCase.Date_Due__c = dueDate;
        update newCase;
        system.debug(newCase);
        system.debug(finalEquipment);
    }

public void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        System.debug(recordsProcessed + ' records processed. Shazam!');
        AsyncApexJob job = [SELECT Id, Status, NumberOfErrors,
                            JobItemsProcessed,
                            TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email
                            FROM AsyncApexJob
                            WHERE Id = :bc.getJobId()];

system.debug('job: ' + job);
    }
}

Thanks in advance.. what am I doing wrong?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DGSVRMBV
Apex function to collect and print all the unique IDs of account which belongs to banking industry ( account.industry) and are based on US and UK (account.country)? Please help ASAP..
Recently I work on the LWC data table, stuck on one issue. looking for suggestions/help!

In Data-table event (onrowselection) I need to know which checkbox I have selected. Is it a header checkbox or table-body checkbox?

You may help me to get the appropriate event or any specific property. Which fires only on the header checkbox or which helps me to clearly identify it's a header check box, not a body checkbox.

Datatable checkbox

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FTIVZBQZ

I am creating a LWC, for the moment I have created a Wrapper class in Apex, where I call different objects (user,group,groupMember) from the the ORG. I use this data in a parent component named searchBar, once the data is located in the searchbar UI I have a button that opens a popup. So here is where I get stuck, when I click the button to open the modalPopUp I want to pass the data from the clicked result, but also in the modal I have another component called dualList where I want to be able to call all the data from the parent component searchBar. Is there a way to tackle this?  
  • September 10, 2021
I know how to execute soql to get data from one object.
But I don't know how to execute soql to get data from multiple object that has a relationship like 
select Name,Phone,Website,Type,(Select Name, Title, Email From Contacts) from Account
so can you tell me how to execute the above soql by rest api?
Thank you very much.

Hi all,

I have created on lightning component using iframe in which i embeded a vf page.

It is working fine in Desktop/PC but in mobile app it is not redirecting to the Parent page.
hi Guys,

I need help in below scenario - 
we hav a installed app and sales app. We have our own profiles for custom app and sales app has thier own profiles. In futire we might  have users who are common to both the apps and have sales app profile. We need to give access to both the apps. How do we design this and make sure they have access to all our objects and our functioanlity (installed app).We are thinking of having permission set and assign those permission sets to common users so that they can have thier own sales app profiles plus have access to our installed app objects and finctiaonlity. 

Kidly share your ideas. 
Thanks,
  • May 13, 2019

Hello everyone, I am working one the Module Build Reusable Lightning Components in the Unit Create an Indicator Badge Apex Service, I did all the steps but when I tried to verify this step I get an error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0"

Since it is only two Copy / Paste the chanllange of this unit, can someone help me with this ?

Struck on the new trail for the BigObject. Created those Bigobject using workbench. Can see the object on the Org. However, on validating throws up error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find the correct information. Please double check the instructions." bit difficult judge on the problem. I can send the .xml files for verification.