• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

Trying to retrieve a contact name using a formula from a custom object. 

Custom object api name: TFF__c
Custom Formula Field Name: Spouse

In the custom object custom formula field type, I've named it Spouse. 

Trying to retrieve the Spouse name from the contact record. However, I have setup two contact record types: Primary and Spouse. 

I'm trying to retrieve the Spouse full name which is located in the Spouse record type. 

My formula below only gets me the record type name. 

Can someone help me retrieve the Spouse full name which is located on the contact record but also listed in its own record type? 

Client_Name__r.RecordType.Name

• August 29, 2019
Hello, 

Trying to retrieve a contact name using a formula from a custom object. 

Custom object api name: TFF__c
Custom Formula Field Name: Spouse

In the custom object custom formula field type, I've named it Spouse. 

Trying to retrieve the Spouse name from the contact record. However, I have setup two contact record types: Primary and Spouse. 

I'm trying to retrieve the Spouse full name which is located in the Spouse record type. 

My formula below only gets me the record type name. 

Can someone help me retrieve the Spouse full name which is located on the contact record but also listed in its own record type? 

Client_Name__r.RecordType.Name

• August 29, 2019
Hi, I need to populate a field on an opportunity automatically with a web address that pulls values from other fields in the opportunity into the string

Here is the URL I need to replicate, what should I put in the formula to update the url field??

http://www.reviews.co.uk/store/landing_new_review?store=immigrationa-dvice-service&user={!Contact.FirstName}&order_id={!Opportunity.Case_Reference__c}&email={!Contact.Email}&products={!Opportunity.Service_sold__c}&type=combined&rating=5"

thanks in advance
User-added image

i have error ...........what are steps follow any one tell me answer plz......