• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everybody, 
I've just acquired Salesforce Sales Cloud for my company and trying to customize some of the objects. 
I'm trying to understand how to create a similar one to Campaigns for this purpose: 
I have a list of boutiques (accounts) that have many different brands (customized objects), what i would like is to add a related list in both objects, interlinked to each other so I can "add a brand" to a specific account from the account, or "add account" to a specificic brand from the brand.
Exactly like campaigns I can see the members, and on each contact (but in this case it has to be account) the list of campaigns to which it participates. 

Any help?
Hi everybody, 
I've just acquired Salesforce Sales Cloud for my company and trying to customize some of the objects. 
I'm trying to understand how to create a similar one to Campaigns for this purpose: 
I have a list of boutiques (accounts) that have many different brands (customized objects), what i would like is to add a related list in both objects, interlinked to each other so I can "add a brand" to a specific account from the account, or "add account" to a specificic brand from the brand.
Exactly like campaigns I can see the members, and on each contact (but in this case it has to be account) the list of campaigns to which it participates. 

Any help?