• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dears,

I'd like to have an automatic creation of a lead record once the lead fills the form in the website.

The unsual here is that I dont want to generate the HTML code from salesforce and add it to my website. As I'dont want to change the existing one on my website. I want it the other way around.

Take the code from my website (so I dont miss with it) and add it to salesforce to have web-to-lead enabled.

Can this be impossible?

I really need your help in understanding the integration between SMS gateway and salesforce step by step.
I'm not personally familiar with it. As I'm not from a technical background.

How can I integrate them via API? how to do this?

If anyone can give me a detailed overview about it.

Appreciated!
Dears,

I'd like to have an automatic creation of a lead record once the lead fills the form in the website.

The unsual here is that I dont want to generate the HTML code from salesforce and add it to my website. As I'dont want to change the existing one on my website. I want it the other way around.

Take the code from my website (so I dont miss with it) and add it to salesforce to have web-to-lead enabled.

Can this be impossible?

I really need your help in understanding the integration between SMS gateway and salesforce step by step.
I'm not personally familiar with it. As I'm not from a technical background.

How can I integrate them via API? how to do this?

If anyone can give me a detailed overview about it.

Appreciated!