• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need create a rollup summary field on Account Record from Contact Records for displaying the maximum date value from the field name 'Order Date' and the Account record should be updated with the relevant 'Group Name' from the corresponding 'Contact Record' whenever there is a change in the Contact Record.

Thanks in Advance,
 User-added image
I need create a rollup summary field on Account Record from Contact Records for displaying the maximum date value from the field name 'Order Date' and the Account record should be updated with the relevant 'Group Name' from the corresponding 'Contact Record' whenever there is a change in the Contact Record.

Thanks in Advance,
 User-added image
how to create a vf page that shows the account records along with a checkbox to select a particular record
also a counter value that shows the no. of records that has been selected through checkbox

Seems like a simple question, but I can't see where this is set.

I created a custom object, Account Thing, which is related to Accounts with a Master-Detail relationship.

It has a text area field, Body.

It has a Search Results Layout, and if i search for something contained in Body, a result returns.

I created another analogous custom object, Contact Thing.  It also has a text area field, Body.

It does not have a Search Results Layout.  If i search for something contained in Body, nothing returns.

I'm thinking there must be a flag or search setting that i set for Account Thing, but I can't find it now.

Any help is appriciated!