• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have a Detail Page button on OLI that calls this flow.  In Lightning I get a " refused to Connect " error and hangs on the Screen.  Does any one know how to fix this so it will work in Lightning?

/flow/CreateDeliverableFromOpportunityLineItem?oliId={!CASESAFEID(OpportunityLineItem.Id)}&retURL=/apex/Redirect?parentId={!OpportunityLineItem.Id}%26mode=edit%26type=latest_deliverable

Hi everyone!

I have a flow that adds leads to a sales cadence. This is done through a Core Action. (All good).

Then I need another automation to automatically remove leads from a Sales Cadence. 

It all is clear to me and almost works, until the point where the CORE Action Element requires a "Completion Reason Code" to continue.

No matter what value I give to it, it doesn't take it. The field is not a visible picklist either. Tried reporting over that field, 2 values were found "Manually Removed and Completed". Tried to put those values in the Core Action Element and it won't take it either.

Debug says "Invalid Completion Reason Code".

Clearly I need a list to select from, but have no way of finding it as the ones I found with the report won't be taken either.

Opened a ticket to Salesforce, but they couldn't answer this.

i have a Detail Page button on OLI that calls this flow.  In Lightning I get a " refused to Connect " error and hangs on the Screen.  Does any one know how to fix this so it will work in Lightning?

/flow/CreateDeliverableFromOpportunityLineItem?oliId={!CASESAFEID(OpportunityLineItem.Id)}&retURL=/apex/Redirect?parentId={!OpportunityLineItem.Id}%26mode=edit%26type=latest_deliverable