• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting this erre while solving challenge 2:

Create app fields
Add the fields described to establish object relationships, track shifts, calculate hours, and more.

Don't know how to resolve this as I'm already using trailhead playground which I've created for this module only. There are no extra changes done to this org except the ones required for this challenge.
Error- Screenshot
I'm getting this erre while solving challenge 2:

Create app fields
Add the fields described to establish object relationships, track shifts, calculate hours, and more.

Don't know how to resolve this as I'm already using trailhead playground which I've created for this module only. There are no extra changes done to this org except the ones required for this challenge.
Error- Screenshot
I'm trying to complete the Handle Record Changes and Errors module but can't seem to get past the following challenge error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'accEdit' Lightning Component JS Controller does not appear to be setting 'v.recordSaveError' with an error message.

.I've tried many different combinations of sets and am not having much luck.

I've tried several different component.set methods such as this one:
component.set('v.recordSaveError','Error: ' + saveResult.state + ', message: ' + JSON.stringify(saveResult.error));

Any ideas what this module is looking for as a valid solution?

I do see recordSaveError display after being set due to an error.

Thanks.

Hi,
I'am working on Trailhead,
Can any one suggest me where exactly i have give permissions for these requirements?
Data Retention—Data must be retained for a period of 180 days, and be reported on after the 180 days has passed. This can happen in a system outside of Salesforce.
Security for Remote/Mobile Users—Remote workers must use VPN to access Salesforce. All mobile users must use two-factor authentication (2FA). All mobile users must be individually approved by the admin. NOTE: For ease of use, you’ve decided to manage 2FA from a single permission.
Field-Level Security—Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
Password Policy—Passwords must be reset every 90 days, and must have a minimum of 8 characters and include both alpha and numeric characters.

Thanks advance...
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG