Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Experts,
I have a VF page which uses a custom controller: 
<apex:page controller= "myClass">
I displays a list of Open Invoices for a the Account (similar to a related list but with additional filters). The visualforce works very well and displays the desired output. Now the question is: how to I call this VF page into the Account detail page along with the other related list? The 'page layout ->  Visualforce Pages' does not have this page as on option. I wonder if I am missing out a step?
Regards,
Suhel
Hello Experts,
I wish to call a custom report displaying the Account balance for the Account into the Account detail page. I wonder if the best way to achieve this is through a visualforce page?
The code i wrote is:
<apex:page >
  <apex:iframe src="/00O0Y0000035iya" height="600px" rendered="true" scrolling="false" id="theIframe"/>
</apex:page>

All this does is, displays a blank page. I wonder what am I missing? Also how do I pass the Account name as a parameter for the called report?

Regards,
Suhel
Hi,
I have created a custom link which calls a report a passes a parameter - all that works fine. 
Now what I want to achieve is:
If the value in "Account.Type" is x Account.Name has to be passed as the parameter and
If the value in "Account.Type" is y Account.Parent has to be passed as the parameter.

Any thoughts on whats the best way to achieve this?
Thanks in advance for your time.

BR,
Hello Experts,
I have a VF page which uses a custom controller: 
<apex:page controller= "myClass">
I displays a list of Open Invoices for a the Account (similar to a related list but with additional filters). The visualforce works very well and displays the desired output. Now the question is: how to I call this VF page into the Account detail page along with the other related list? The 'page layout ->  Visualforce Pages' does not have this page as on option. I wonder if I am missing out a step?
Regards,
Suhel
Hello Experts,
I wish to call a custom report displaying the Account balance for the Account into the Account detail page. I wonder if the best way to achieve this is through a visualforce page?
The code i wrote is:
<apex:page >
  <apex:iframe src="/00O0Y0000035iya" height="600px" rendered="true" scrolling="false" id="theIframe"/>
</apex:page>

All this does is, displays a blank page. I wonder what am I missing? Also how do I pass the Account name as a parameter for the called report?

Regards,
Suhel

I'd like to create a custom link on the account page, which will link to a report. However, I want the report to only show values for that particular account. For instance, it would show all the activities for that account categorized by type of activity. I'm not sure how to use a link to dynamically customize a report like that. 

I can't figure out how to do this, and SF support sent me here... 

Thanks!
Ariel

• March 27, 2010