• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We are using Web to Case. once a customer/contact creates a case using web to case an email is sent out as acknowledgement -via web to case setting for auto response. Is there any possibility to receive email responses on case when contact replies on email and establish a thread for case. this is possible with email to case but i am not able establish email communication using web to case. 

Thanks in advance
HI

I am trying to authorize an org from Visual Studio but I am ending up with this below error

0:30:00.332 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setdefaultdevhubusername
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  Cannot start the OAuth redirect server on port PortInUseAction. 
Try this: 
Kill the process running on port 1717 or use a custom connected app and update OauthLocalPort in the sfdx-project.json file.
00:30:11.364 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setdefaultdevhubusername ended with exit code 1

Can someone help me on this.

Thanks in advance.
We have a situation while working in a Salesforce console. The scenario is that a user is taking notes and talking to a customer.  When the call ends an event gets fired in Salesforce.  The user is still taking notes and modifying the record they were on.  The event that gets fired accepts a Visualforce page only to handle the event. We have chosen to use a flow inside the visualforce page. The event\flow inserts a record.  We do not want it to redirect anywhere. We just want it the end. The issue is that when the flow is complete it always says 'Your Flow Finished.'  This verbiage shows in a tab on the console tab that the user has to close the tab.  It is a nuisance and the user does not know what is happening either. Is there a solution the transparently close the flow without a message to the console. I do not want a finish location.  I want finish to to finish silently with no tabs or notifications.