• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our Sales persons are always on the road. When they visit a customer (Account), they like to find out is there another customer (Account) nearby where they can visit for maximum utilization of their time. I know this scenario can be  automated using the Geolocation feature. I have a formula field on the account object Location_Address__c   
Formula is  ShippingStreet + ' ' + ShippingCity + ' '+ ShippingState + ' '+ShippingPostalCode

On the Account object I have the Shipping Latitude  and Shipping Longitude fields on my page layout which gives me the latitude and longitude.

My requirement is to have a Get NearBy” button on the detail page of Account record or have something similiar which can fethch the nearby accounts.
When the user will click on this record, we will display a list of nearby Accounts sorted by distance from the current account. The Salesperson can then decide which customers he will like to visit.
I know we can use SQL query but I am not sure how to populate the nearest accounts. 

I have already activated the Data Integration Rules for  account object. I havea activated Geocodes for Account Shipping Address and  Geocodes for Account Billing Address for account object.
Hi all,

I have extensively searched the communities and blog regarding this but am still getting an error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't validate the 'Create Seed Bank Agencies' node was created correctly. Check the required fields, field types, node name, and alias are correct."

I have created the Agency Detail Dataset, Completed the Dataflow, and Created the Lens:
Mosaic App
dataflowlense
{
  "Filter Agency Records": {
    "action": "filter",
    "parameters": {
      "filter": "IsAgency:EQ:TRUE",
      "source": "ID Agency Records"
    }
  },
  "Load Account": {
    "action": "sfdcDigest",
      "fields": [
        {
          "name": "AccountNumber"
        },
        {
          "name": "Name"
        },
        {
          "name": "Phone"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingCity"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingCountry"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingState"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingPostalCode"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingStreet"
        }
      ],
      "object": "Account"
    }
  },
  "Create Seed Bank Agencies": {
    "action": "sfdcRegister",
      "name": "Seed Bank Agencies",
      "alias": "seed_bank_agencies",
      "source": "Filter Agency Records"
    }
  },
  "Add Agency Fields": {
    "action": "augment",
      "right_key": [
        "AccountNumber"
      ],
      "left": "Load Account",
      "left_key": [
        "AccountNumber"
      ],
      "right_select": [
        "Currency",
        "Acres",
        "Latitude",
        "Longitude",
        "Region",
        "SubRegion"
      ],
      "right": "Load Agency Detail",
      "relationship": "AgencyDetail",
      "operation": "LookupSingleValue"
    }
  },
  "Load Agency Detail": {
    "action": "edgemart",
      "alias": "Agency_Detail"
    }
  },
  "ID Agency Records": {
    "action": "computeExpression",
      "source": "Add Agency Fields",
      "mergeWithSource": true,
      "computedFields": [
        {
          "name": "IsAgency",
          "saqlExpression": "case when Phone is not null then \"TRUE\" else \"FASLE\" end",
          "label": "IsAgency",
          "type": "Text"
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}
I have created 3 separate Einstein Dev Orgs tried more than 10+ times deleting recreating and still am encountering this issue. 

Can someone shed light on what I'm missing?
Hi all, 

Still get the error message of the challenge 3) Create Seed Bank Agencies: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find Agency records in the Account object.

Tried to follow all the steps of other earlier questions, no success sofar. And start from scratch again Am i missing a step? 

Please help me! 
I may be overthinking this, but want to make sure they aren't twisting the terminology on us like they tend to do with Superbadges.

For the final part of Challenge 2, under the "Support Is a Team Sport" portion of the requirements, it talks about creating Customer Contact and Support Lead roles. Are those actual Salesforce Roles or more akin to Case teams?

The main reason I ask this is because the Error Message I get mentions something not spelled out in the requirements that I could see:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find the 'Customer Case Team' role. Ensure the Customer Contact can be tracked on Cases."

However, the requirements don't specifically mention creating a 'Customer Case Team' role.
i need guidance regarding DataLoader any one please suggest to complete Challenge 8

This error is holding me up from finishing this step please help:

The 'My Volunteer Shifts Needing Approval' component has the incorrect footer.
Thank you
Hi, 

While doing a trailhead challange " Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org " ,  I changed my trailhead playground site name, now I am not able to access that playground, User name for that playground is "curious-raccoon-15151.com"
I've many uncomplete modules and important code in that, please help me so that i can get acess to my org.

Thanks,
Kirtish 
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

I'm trying to get the step -2 and while running the supplied Apex Test, 
Getting below error 

ClassBeAwesome
Method NamehugYourMother
Pass/FailFail
Error MessageSystem.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Stack TraceClass.sb_security.BeAwesome.createUser: line 89, column 1
Class.sb_security.BeAwesome.setup: line 81, column 1

I have created the records owned by Samantha as mentioned and also created sharing rule for Project managers.
Can someone please help ?