• 185 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to delete reports that are located in inactive users personal folders.  I am an Admin so thought this was a setting on the Admin Profile but cannot find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Is it possible to add an additional type to the Opportuntiy Status?
Current predefined options are Any, Open, Closed, Closed Won.
I would like to add another option that does not flow to pipeline but is not closed yet.
I need to automate to change the stage of past due opportunties after they are 15 days past the 1st of the current month.  I have tried doing this in process builder but not sure how to write the formula for the "Close Date" field.
What is the best way to manage past due opps so they automatically change status if they have not been updated in the required time my company requires?
I need to prevent accounts from being loaded for certain customer.  How do I write a rule to prevent a certain name being used as an account name?
I have several fields that were created as TEXT on the Account Page but should have been created as a FORMULA pulling information from the USER Informaton.  I need to replace all the fields being I cannot convert TEXT to FORMULA.
Is there a way to run a query to find out what reports these fields are being used on?
Example:
Object: Account
Text Field: FNAS First Name
Text Field: FNAS Last Name
We have restructured for 2019 and need to run a report of all users in each public group for clean up efforts.  I have tried to create a custom report but am not able to make it work.  Can a report be built showing all users in each Public Group?
I am creating a simple process builder to change the opportunity owner when a feild is checked.  I would also like to have the "Description" comments updated but cannot figure out how to do this in process builder.  How do I add this to process builder?
I have inline Editing enabled in production but it is not allowing anyone including Admins to change the close date.  I logged in my sandbox and it works.  What could be creating this to not be working in production?
I have a custom field on the Opportunity page I am tryin gto update/change via the data loader.  I have uploaded w data loader but the field is not changed even though I get a "successful" return.  What couod be causing this to not update?
I have created a new field "Deployment Method" which I want to be mandatory only when the opportuntiy probabiliyt  is 80% or Higher.
How do I write this validation rule?
I just got a new PC and have loaded the Data Loader on it.  I have successfully logged in and am trying to export a file but get the following error:
!LoadWisard.errorFileCreate!extract.csv
I have created a folder for the files to export to but cannot get rid of this error?
How can I pull the Salesforce Product Id into a report so I can make a Mass Update to the products?
I have a report built in Classic which works fine but gets a "Warning: Unresposvie Script" in Lightning
How do I fix this?
How do you hide Chatter Feed in Lightning? 
I have some accounts that I need to toggle back and forth so that the sales team can see them - but then as i recieve updates I need to move them to a page layout that sales does not have access to. The account status may change back at a later date and moved back into the sales view.  I originally created a new Account Record Type and did not grant access - BUT - this did not fix my problem.  Sales can see this record type.
How do I remove the new record type from their view? I know it has something to do with the page layout assignment but cannot seem to figure out how to create a new one that sales cannot view....Please point me in the right direction.
if yes, can these fields be pulled into opportunities/and opportunity reports?
How do I add a Custome Object to the Opportunity page Layout?
I need it to be a new section - it will be a form to fill out
I have created a new custom object that is not showing up when doing a search.  How can I get this object to be part of the global search?
I have "Team Members" as a Related List on my Account page.  I can add Team Memmbers but there is not a button to remove/delete.  I have reviewed the page layouts and do not see how to add this button to the related list section oft the Account Page Layout?
I just got a new PC and have loaded the Data Loader on it.  I have successfully logged in and am trying to export a file but get the following error:
!LoadWisard.errorFileCreate!extract.csv
I have created a folder for the files to export to but cannot get rid of this error?
Is it possible to add an additional type to the Opportuntiy Status?
Current predefined options are Any, Open, Closed, Closed Won.
I would like to add another option that does not flow to pipeline but is not closed yet.
I am creating a simple process builder to change the opportunity owner when a feild is checked.  I would also like to have the "Description" comments updated but cannot figure out how to do this in process builder.  How do I add this to process builder?
I have a custom field on the Opportunity page I am tryin gto update/change via the data loader.  I have uploaded w data loader but the field is not changed even though I get a "successful" return.  What couod be causing this to not update?
I have created a new field "Deployment Method" which I want to be mandatory only when the opportuntiy probabiliyt  is 80% or Higher.
How do I write this validation rule?
How can I pull the Salesforce Product Id into a report so I can make a Mass Update to the products?
I have a report built in Classic which works fine but gets a "Warning: Unresposvie Script" in Lightning
How do I fix this?
How do I add a Custome Object to the Opportunity page Layout?
I need it to be a new section - it will be a form to fill out
I have created a new custom object that is not showing up when doing a search.  How can I get this object to be part of the global search?
I am working on this project - i created both the objects (Interested people & Cats).  When creating the App - I cannot get the "Cats" object to show up on the App page.  I have checked all my work and is all done correctly.
What could be creating this issue?
I added two new picklist options to a field on the Leads object but cannot see the values on the page layout.  I added them to record typse but they are still now showing up on the page layouts for the record types.  How can get these to be visable?
I created a new checkbox field in Leads but cannot see it in my reports. What could cause this not to flow to my reports for Leads?
I downloaded an app which will enable my sales teams to edit Opportuntiy teams with an override.  The app can be found here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000DrzmuUAB
Can someone help with deployment instructions?
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image

I am working on creating required fields in salesforce for consistent data entry.  I have multiple situations in which I need to validate data with the same scenario, which is If a pick list value in the first field is X, then require a value in the second field.

For example, when entering an Account, if the value selected in the Account Type field is pick list is "Prospect", then a value in Prospect Status field is required.

Another scenario is: if the if value selected in the Account Type field is pick list is "Prospect", then a value in Market Type field is required.

All of the documentation I have read says that I can not make a pick list required if it is dependent on another pick list (unless I am misunderstanding it)....but I have seen it done in other implmentations of Salesforce.  

If someone reading this knows how to create this validation formula for this and can provide an example, I would be grateful!