• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Challenge number 4 is described as:
As described in the requirements, customize Accounts so sales reps see a highlight of the details they care about most, while Paloma sees a highlight of the details she cares about.

important account details for sales reps are:
• The account’s name
• How many employees work at the account
• What phone number to use for calling the account
• Rating of how easy it is to do business with this account

Paloma’s priorities when working with accounts are:
• The account’s name
• The type of account
• Parent account name, if any

Customize Accounts so sales reps see a highlight of the details they care about most, while Paloma sees a highlight of the details she cares about.

Attempted solution: I would achieve this by modifying the compact layout which in turn updates the highlight panel component on account record detail pages

User-added image

Attempted solution 2: The two profiles that are created by setting up the org for this challenge are Custom: Sales Profile (for sales reps) and the user Paloma uses just Standard Platform User. I tried modifying their respective page layouts to isolate the fields they required into a new section as well as dragging them into the highlights section of page layout but it still yields an error.

Error on both solution attempts:
User-added image

As described in the requirements, customize Accounts so sales reps see a highlight of the details they care about most, while Paloma sees a highlight of the details she cares about.

• The account’s name

• The account’s name
• The type of account

Customize Accounts so sales reps see a highlight of the details they care about most, while Paloma sees a highlight of the details she cares about.

Attempted solution: I would achieve this by modifying the compact layout which in turn updates the highlight panel component on account record detail pages

User-added image

Attempted solution 2: The two profiles that are created by setting up the org for this challenge are Custom: Sales Profile (for sales reps) and the user Paloma uses just Standard Platform User. I tried modifying their respective page layouts to isolate the fields they required into a new section as well as dragging them into the highlights section of page layout but it still yields an error.

User-added image

• The account’s name

• The account’s name
• The type of account

User-added image

User-added image