• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the trailhead module "Build an account locator app", in the 6th step, use events to add markers to the map step, I getting the following error: 

"This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Action failed: TrailApp57:AccountMap$controller$accountsLoaded [Invalid LatLng object: (undefined, undefined)] Failing descriptor: {TrailApp57:AccountMap$controller$accountsLoaded}"

User-added image

As you can see that, the map and the accounts render on the page but the markers don't show up.

I have literally copied all the code on the trailhead page to avoid any typos and I am still getting this error. The only thing that's different is the leaflet package I have used is 1.4.0 instead of the 1.03 version suggested when the module was initially created. I went back and tried to download the 1.03 version but the older version has a size of 10mb, exceeding the 5mb static resource constraint. So now I am pretty stuck and I don't know what to do. 

For reference, here are my code for each of the controller and component: 

Account Map Component:
<aura:component>

<aura:attribute name="map" type="Object"/>
    <aura:handler event="c:AccountsLoaded" action="{!c.accountsLoaded}"/>
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/leaflet/leaflet.css"
        scripts="/resource/leaflet/leaflet.js"
        afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.jsLoaded}" />
    <div id="map"></div>
</aura:component>
AccountMap Controller
({
    jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {
        var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false, tap: false}).setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
        L.tileLayer('https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
            {
                attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
            }).addTo(map);
        component.set("v.map", map);
    },
    accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {
        // Add markers
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
        for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
            var account = accounts[i];
            var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
            L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map);
        }  
    },
    accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
        // Center the map on the account selected in the list
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var account = event.getParam("account");
        map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
    }
})

Account Locator App Component:

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId,force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes">
	<aura:dependency resource="markup://force:navigateToSObject" type="EVENT"/>
    <div>
        <div>
            <c:AccountMap />
        </div>
        <div>
            <c:AccountList />
        </div>
    </div>

Account List Component
<aura:component controller="AccountController">
    <aura:registerEvent name="accountsLoaded" type="c:AccountsLoaded"/>
    <aura:attribute name="accounts" type="Account[]"/> 
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
	<ul>
		<aura:iteration items="{!v.accounts}" var="account">
            <c:AccountListItem account="{!account}"/>
        </aura:iteration>    

</ul>

Account List Controller
({
    doInit : function(component, event) {
        var action = component.get("c.findAll");
        action.setCallback(this, function(a) {
            component.set("v.accounts", a.getReturnValue());
            window.setTimeout($A.getCallback(function() {
                var event = $A.get("e.TrailApp57:AccountsLoaded");
                event.setParams({"accounts": a.getReturnValue()});
                event.fire();
            }), 500);
        });
    $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})
There are additional components such as accountsloaded event and the accountsselected component but given the message, I think the issue is mostly related to account map component. 

Please help. 
​​​​​​​
Hi I am doing the Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep Trailhead module >> https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/assign-top-leads-to-your-sales-rep and when clicking on the Verify Step button at the bottom of the page I get an error
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

This error message is not accurate as the steps in the process builder are there, however, I suspect the error is actually due to an email that I receive immediately after pressing the Verify Step button, I have copied and pasted the contents of the email below, any advice/help would be appreciated.

Subject: Developer script exception from Honeydew : 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh' : Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

ApexApplication <info@jp.salesforce.com>12:03 (9 minutes ago)
to me
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0051t000000MOhX/00D1t000000DWM6

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void createScoreAndFactors(List<Id>)' on class 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

Class.LeadScoreGenerator.sendRequest: line 130, column 1
Class.LeadScoreGenerator.createScoreAndFactors: line 108, column 1
Getting Error - We can't find a process named 'Assign Leads by Einstein Score' on the Score Intelligence object.
But its created as shown below
User-added imageUser-added image
Hi there,

I got the following error on this badge
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/configure-einstein-lead-scoring

We can't find 'Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set' assigned to 'Pepper Belle' and 'User Admin'

I have already assign user Pepper Belle and me to permission set.
Any idea to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LinThaw