• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting an error when trying to verify this Challenge:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-a-sales-path-for-your-team/steps/customize-opportunity-stages
The text of the error reads:

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: OIEEXEDH. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2"

I've tried this Challenge several times, deleting work and starting over and nothing seems to fix the issue. The instructions specify the same field value('Expected Revenue') for 'Prospecting' and 'Needs Analysis' - I thought this might be the cause of the retrieval of 2 values when it should only be 1 according to the error text. Removing the second instnace of this field value does not correct the problem.

It seems there was a similar error for a different Challenge(Global Value Sets in the Picklist Administration) in the past; the solution for that instance of the error indicated that fixing picklist settings to specify ony "one global value set" would correct the issue. This Challenge does not require any picklist settings so the user cannot go back and correct this anywhere.
I am getting an error when trying to verify this Challenge:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-a-sales-path-for-your-team/steps/customize-opportunity-stages
The text of the error reads:

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: OIEEXEDH. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2"

I've tried this Challenge several times, deleting work and starting over and nothing seems to fix the issue. The instructions specify the same field value('Expected Revenue') for 'Prospecting' and 'Needs Analysis' - I thought this might be the cause of the retrieval of 2 values when it should only be 1 according to the error text. Removing the second instnace of this field value does not correct the problem.

It seems there was a similar error for a different Challenge(Global Value Sets in the Picklist Administration) in the past; the solution for that instance of the error indicated that fixing picklist settings to specify ony "one global value set" would correct the issue. This Challenge does not require any picklist settings so the user cannot go back and correct this anywhere.