• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have renamed a number of standard fields on the Account & Contact object to suit my Org (e.g. Billing Address has been renamed to Mailing Address).

So far these changes have been made in my Sandbox Org and rather than make the changes again in my Production Org I would like to deploy these changes via a Change Set.

Is this possible?

I have read, that these changes might be able to be added to a Custom Metadata Type, which I could then to my Change Set. Is this a possibility and if so, how to I add these new field labels to a Custom Metadata Type?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a Change Set from my Sandbox to PROD Org however when I select to "Upload" the Change Set I receive the following error:
"This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.".

My profile is set up as a System Administrator for my Org.

Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a Change Set from my Sandbox to PROD Org however when I select to "Upload" the Change Set I receive the following error:
"This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.".

Thanks

Hi,

I have created custom fields, page layouts & one user profile in my Sandbox. I have then deployed these changes (via a Change Set) to my Production Org.

The issue that I am having is that the custom page layouts are only visible for the user profile I had included in my Change Set. For all other user profiles the new custom page layouts are not visable.

I have verified that the custom page layouts are assigned to all user profiles in my Production Org and a high level comparison of my Sandbox & Production Org show the 2 seem identical.

Should I have included all user profiles in my Sandbox into the Change Set? What can I do now to allow the custom Page Layouts to display for all user profiles in my Production Org?

Note: I have also tried to Save As the custom page layout in my Production Org as a 'Copy of...' and assgined it to all user profiles, but this disn't work either.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks